THE BROWNS BOARD

Drew Forbes Injury

jiggins7919

Just as he was starting to ascend, Forbes appeared to suffer a catastrophic injury after being rolled up on. It looked VERY bad, although he was eventually able to limp off the field and head to the locker room. My question is, how bad is the injury? I can't find anything on Forbes! My heart just breaks seeing this happen in the preseason, and I don't know if you guys have ever seen this kid, but he certainly looks like a freaking boss. Honestly, he LOOKS like a tackle, but he's been getting better and better at playing guard, and what I like about him is how he's trending. This guy began the year nowhere near the starting spot, and he wasn't even listed as 3rd string. He got game time and started blowing up, and I like guys that come into their own and skyrocket up depth charts. I just pray he's OK, but it looked REALLY bad. 

I took 2 chill pills(ok,advil & diet coke) after Freddie spoke to media yesterday...Freddie told media per DBN that "Minor Knee Injury" with no timetable on his return...If no IR by 4pm? looks far better than expected 🤞

• Upvote 1