THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 1

Icecube

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

I'm not crazy that OBJ is mentioning a pre-game excuse (hip) entering the game. He has said he doesn't feel he can "open it up" or his hip will blow up. Freddie said he is fine. We will see. 

Freddie better go with the Prima Donna's self-assessment...

I don't feel we "need" OBJ to beat TN... or NYJ Week 2... but we will need him soon and badly if we wanna hang with the Rams Week 3 or  the Ravens Week 4.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

I think for TN to win, they will need some runs by Mariota and a few turnovers...possible, but I feel Browns should be favored (and are).  I'm not crazy that OBJ is mentioning a pre-game excuse (hip) entering the game. He has said he doesn't feel he can "open it up" or his hip will blow up. Freddie said he is fine. We will see. 

OBJ needs a little drama - and there it is.  

Tenn will get their TEs involved - make Kirksey and Avery try to cover them or get them out in space with Lewis.  They will also get it third and manageable and look for Humphrey in the slot against Our rookie.  They are going to attack Greedy in the run and pass they will try to get Henry on the perimeter too and make our coverage oriented secondary tackle for four quarters.

Third and long and their offense is toast.

browns jump on them early it’s over.

Their margin for error is small.

On 9/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, Icecube said:

I think they are both good. I'm not sure one is better, just different. Henry's size and speed ratio are pretty rare: 250 lb backs aren't supposed to run sub 4.4 forties. If he shakes loose into the secondary, look out. 

Well, Henry proved to be more than dog poop after all. He dropped 159 combined yards and 2 TDs on the Brownies. Ouch. 

Before the game: people talking about how great the team is, without looking at potential issues, most had Cleveland in playoffs and a couple to AFC championship game or Super Bowl 

After the 1st game: we suck, worse than 0-16 team. 1st pick in draft. Kitchens needs to be fired.

In reality: they are 0-1, just like half the league will be after tomorrow night. And the Titans are the team who beat the Patriots by 3 TDs last Week 1, and Patriots won the Super Bowl.

Overreaction BEFORE AND AFTER this game

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Freddie better go with the Prima Donna's self-assessment...

I don't feel we "need" OBJ to beat TN... or NYJ Week 2... but we will need him soon and badly if we wanna hang with the Rams Week 3 or  the Ravens Week 4.

I'm blaming Freddie for this loss; team was completely undisciplined and it showed all day, 18 flags. You can't beat a solid team like TN playing like that.