THE BROWNS BOARD

Mike Hardgrove Will be the next Manager

I work at a sports bar in Canton and one of my regulars came in and said that he knows someone who is in Hardgrove's family. That person said that Hardgrove has already been contacted by the Indians and that he is going to be back. Wedge and Shapiro will be gone. Thoughts?

I work at a sports bar in Canton and one of my regulars came in and said that he knows someone who is in Hardgrove's family. That person said that Hardgrove has already been contacted by the Indians and that he is going to be back. Wedge and Shapiro will be gone. Thoughts?

Beleive it when I see it.

1- Shapiro has let the talent dwindle at both the Major League & Minor League levels. Start here, FIRE SHAPIRO! How in the world could he even thought about winning after losing Westie to injury, trading Byrd, and losing C.C.? Only the Yanks can replenish 3/5's of their staff in a season.

2- When given the opportunity to perform and take it to the next level Wedge has failed. See the 2005 late season collapse and the playoff collapse against Boston. Wedge has had teams that have played to unequicically low expectations and deserves a pink slip and a seat next to Ata in the unemployment line.

3- B.S. - Grover's never coming back.

My pick for next Manager is Alvin Dark. What a guy! If he's still alive that is?

Archived