THE BROWNS BOARD

WEEK 3 - BROWNS injury report and weekly or daily updates. LAR in CLE

mjp28

WEEK 3 - BROWNS injury report and weekly -or- daily updates

Cleveland Browns
NAME STATUS DATE
Chris Hubbard, OT Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Hubbard (foot) was a non-participant for Wednesday's practice, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Joel Bitonio, G Questionable Sep 18
Comment: questionable
Larry Ogunjobi, DT Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Ogunjobi (undisclosed) didn't participate in Wednesday's practice, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Christian Kirksey, LB Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Kirksey (undisclosed) didn't participate in Wednesday's practice, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Adarius Taylor, LB Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Taylor (ankle) didn't participate in Wednesday's practice, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Morgan Burnett, S Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Burnett (quadriceps) didn't participate in Wednesday's practice, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Damarious Randall, S Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Randall (concussion) didn't participate in Wednesday's practice, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
David Njoku, TE Out Sep 18
Comment: Njoku (concussion) isn't practicing Wednesday, Pat McManamon of The Athletic reports.
Rashard Higgins, WR Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Higgins (knee) remained limited at Wednesday's practice, Pat McManamon of The Athletic reports.
Drew Stanton, QB Injury Reserve Sep 17
Comment: Stanton (knee) is a candidate to be activated from IR in Week 10, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Kendall Lamm, OT Questionable Sep 17
Comment: questionable

And just for the fun of it from ESPN.....

Los Angeles Rams

NAME STATUS DATE
Aaron Donald, DT Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Donald (back) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Malcolm Brown, RB Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Brown (ankle) was listed as a limited participant for Wednesday's practice, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Tyler Higbee, TE Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Coach Sean McVay said Higbee (chest) won't practice Wedesday, Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times reports.
Austin Blythe, C Questionable Sep 16

Comment: Blythe sustained a low ankle sprain during Sunday's 27-9 win over the Saints, Lindsey Thiry of ESPN.com reports.

Pittsburgh Steelers
NAME STATUS DATE
Vance McDonald, TE Questionable Sep 18
Comment: McDonald (back) was limited at practice Wednesday.
James Conner, RB Questionable Sep 18
Comment: Conner (knee) didn't practice Wednesday.
Ben Roethlisberger, QB Injury Reserve Sep 17
Comment: Though the exact nature of the right elbow procedure Roethlisberger will undergo later this week isn't known, he won't be in line for Tommy John surgery, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Joe Haden, CB Questionable Sep 17
Comment: Haden aggravated his shoulder injury in Sunday's loss to the Seahawks, Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
Roosevelt Nix, FB Out Sep 17
Comment: Nix (knee) will sit out of Sunday's matchup with the 49ers, Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
Sean Davis, S Injury Reserve Sep 17
Comment: Davis (shoulder) was placed on injured reserve Tuesday with a torn labrum, Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
Anthony Chickillo, LB Questionable Sep 16
Comment: Chickillo (foot) was spotted in a walking boot Monday, Chris Adamski of TribLive.com reports.
Vince Williams, LB Questionable Sep 15
Comment: Williams suffered a hamstring injury and is doubtful to return to Sunday's game against the Seahawks, Brooke Pryor of ESPN.com reports.

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So....two Squibs DBs are out of action:  Haden and  Davis.  No wonder the Spermsuckers were anxious to make a trade for a DB.

And no wonder why SF is a 7 point favorite over pit.

11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I would not go that far.  I still think SF is playing with a lot of smoke and mirrors.

We might find that out this week..... maybe they are/aren't in the same class as the rest of their 2-0 division mates. (but if they wack pit I'm good with that)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

We might find that out this week..... maybe they are/aren't in the same class as the rest of their 2-0 division mates. (but if they wack pit I'm good with that)

Me too.  But, honestly, I am just not sold on either Kyle Shanahan as an HC or Garrapolo at QB.  Maybe they will prove themselves this year.   They have kicked the shit out of the Bucs and Bengals. Not the stiffest competition.....but they did manhandle them.

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Me too.  But, honestly, I am just not sold on either Kyle Shanahan as an HC or Garrapolo at QB.  Maybe they will prove themselves this year.   They have kicked the shit out of the Bucs and Bengals. Not the stiffest competition.....but they did manhandle them.

Like the INDIANS beating det and kc.

Cleveland Browns.....a long list
NAME STATUS DATE
David Njoku, TE Injury Reserve Sep 20
Comment: With Njoku (wrist) having been placed on IR on Friday, the first game he'd be eligible to play in would be Nov. 24 against the Dolphins, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.
Chris Hubbard, OT Questionable Sep 20
Comment: Hubbard (foot) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Sheldrick Redwine, S Questionable Sep 20
Comment: Redwine (hamstring) is questionable for Sunday night's contest against the Rams.
Adarius Taylor, LB Questionable Sep 20
Comment: Taylor (ankle) is listed as questionable for Sunday's contest versus the Rams, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Kendall Lamm, OT Out Sep 20
Comment: Lamm (knee) is ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Rams, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Greedy Williams, CB Questionable Sep 20
Comment: Williams (hamstring) is officially listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Damarious Randall, S Out Sep 20
Comment: Randall (concussion) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Rams, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Denzel Ward, CB Questionable Sep 20
Comment: Ward (hamstring) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Christian Kirksey, LB Out Sep 20
Comment: Kirksey (chest) won't play in Sunday's game versus the Rams, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Morgan Burnett, S Questionable Sep 20
Comment: Burnett (quadriceps) is officially questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Rashard Higgins, WR Questionable Sep 20
Comment: Higgins (knee) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams, Mary Kay Cabot of The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
Chris Smith, DE Questionable Sep 19
Comment: Smith will not practice Thursday due to personal reasons, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
Drew Stanton, QB Injury Reserve Sep 17
Comment: Stanton (knee) is a candidate to be activated from IR in Week 10, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.

With this too long list of the walking wounded why hasn't the line moved up to CLE +4? Lines from Friday pm  http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Screenshot_2019-09-20_222324.jpg

20 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Because the betting is close to even as is.

And I wonder why that is. Usually those things are decided by fairly sophisticated betters with a lot of money to put down. It's hard to move much because of all the money that has to go one way or the other, so somehow this has stayed pretty steady. I'm kind of surprised myself. With all the injuries/nagging injuries I'd sure not put a dime on the Browns this weekend. In fact I would more likely parlay LA and Auburn to both beat the spread. 😂

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I wonder why that is.

No telling, Ag....

Only thing I know is that books are happiest when bets come in 50/50 because they are guaranteed to make money.

32 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Njoku our for year.. really sucks

Kirksey out for a while, good thing for the LB depth!!

don't see Nojoke out for year..He should get back during our division run. 4 of last 5, after Miami, are in division games..RapSheet now reports Kirksey getting opinions on a torn biceps.Going to IR. LB Willie Harvey Jr. rosters up from PS..We now have 2 vacant spots on PS..

59 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

.We now have 2 vacant spots on PS..

now only one ..CB Donnie Lewis jr. was brought back to PS yesterday.. 

34 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

With Kirk out and Taylor nicked I'd figure Wilson would see a lot of PT, but Friday he was DNP "non injury related".

Anyone know what's up with that?

per freddie's, cle.com transcript yesterday, he was asked about missing Wilson.."He had a personal issue he had* to take care of" will he be back rams? "He will be back,Yes"...the lacking question was? what's up with not playing G.Avery?

2 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Oh wow I thought season ending IR when I read whatever it was.. 

was not only you..i saw other paid team media reporters tweeting David was out for the year also..the lazy ones, even put out articles he was done for the year..and they call us crazy;)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

With all the injuries/nagging injuries I'd sure not put a dime on the Browns this weekend. In fact I would more likely parlay LA and Auburn to both beat the spread. 😂

Got the first half of that parlay. Auburn was favored by 4 and won by 8.