THE BROWNS BOARD

AB done with football in angry tirade, rips Big Ben and Kraft.

darren15

2 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

I share the thoughts as stated above. 

I was surprised when Mayock took the position as Raider's GM. I have always liked Mayock, but he may take the biggest & hardest fall in this fiasco. Time will tell.

Mike

I think Gruden wanted AB. He should take the hit for him. 

Has signed with the Patriots.

Reported 1 year deal worth up to 15 million with 9 million signing bonus.

If he can't act right there then I doubt he is in league in future.

$15mm, Bob.... $10mm "guaranteed" for one year...

LMFAO!!!

Unfortunately he's ineligible Week 1 vs da Steelers.

Anyone wanna bet me he's not returning punts Week 2? As in... I have the side that says he is?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Has signed with the Patriots.

Reported 1 year deal worth up to 15 million with 9 million signing bonus.

If he can't act right there then I doubt he is in league in future.

He orchestrated himself off a crap team into virtual free agency, where he signed with the Super Bowl champs.

And this will continue to happen because teams basically encourage it. He acted like a complete asshat and the news of his release had barely broke and a team snatched him up. What is going to stop other players from pulling this stunt? 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

He orchestrated himself off a crap team into virtual free agency, where he signed with the Super Bowl champs.

And this will continue to happen because teams basically encourage it. He acted like a complete asshat and the news of his release had barely broke and a team snatched him up. What is going to stop other players from pulling this stunt? 

Talent

Calls his GM a "cracker" and gets paid a $9 million signing bonus. 

Hate to get racial, but my goodness, imagine if Mayock called AB a "N*****?" He'd be out of football forever.

Besides that, you've got to wonder if this whole thing was orchestrated by AB and Rosenhaus.

3 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Besides that, you've got to wonder if this whole thing was orchestrated by AB and Rosenhaus.

Of course it was. 

You think he's going to give two shits about what helmet they slap on his head in New England? 

So-o-o-o-o-o-o-ooooooo

AB had a 3-year contract worth $50mm (min)/ $54mm (max) with $30mm fully-guaranteed, and then...

... trashed that to land a 1-year, $15mm contract with $10mm guaranteed-ish???

Not seeing the motivation there.

EDIT: Plus you can be sure there will be a lawsuit over at least the signing portion of the OAK contract.

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So-o-o-o-o-o-o-ooooooo

AB had a 3-year contract worth $50mm (min)/ $54mm (max) with $30mm fully-guaranteed, and then...

... trashed that to land a 1-year, $15mm contract with $10mm guaranteed-ish???

Not seeing the motivation there.

EDIT: Plus you can be sure there will be a lawsuit over at least the signing portion of the OAK contract.

Brown has made a ton of money in his career.

I'm taking a wild guess that Brown has been stewing for months about the Steelers trading him to such a nonentity as the Oakland Raiders... Stewing over the idea that the Steelers really stuck it to him. 

So yeah, I can totally see him orchestrating this whole thing as an ultimate "Oh, you think you fucked me Pittsburgh Steelers? Well look where I am now, motherfuckers." 

Wouldn't be the first person to cut off his nose to spite his face. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

He signs with New England, and they gave him $9 million as a signing bonus. 

Damn near an NBA move by AB.

They showed him on NBC Nightly News doing a dance for being released from the Raiders.

What a circus.

I don't hate the Patriots like most, but I just don't think this was anything underhanded by them.

As far as with Antonio, I honestly have no clue. I think he has real problems, not ones to be joked about. He could have been trying to get out, but doesn't explain all his behavior in Pittsburgh. I don't think he has acted the same since that vicious shot he took from Burfict

28 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Bill ought to at least "tip" the Raiders a 7th rounder for them spending a 3rd and 5th to get him AB.... :)

Any thoughts on this Bill?

Yeah, preparing for Pittsburgh.  Yeah, Charlie Babbit - 7th rounder.  Yeah!!!

Anything else Bill?

10 minutes til Mayock Presser.    Yeah, I'm a great driver.

• Haha 1