THE BROWNS BOARD

It's a SIGN, FOLKS !

calfoxwc

Went camping with friends over the weekend SE ohio. 50 families meet at a camping rally every year. Fun, potluck dinners/breakfasts, laughs..

a really great time. A little hot during the day, rained a little. But, every year we forget something. This year, I forgot my camp pillow. I hate that.

Had to improvise - not the same. But on the way down, we go to walmart to get our last minute stuff. Well, I didn't know I didn't have a freakin pillow, so I didn't get one.

So, you may well wonder - how the freakin is Calfox going to tie this in with BROWNS football? The NFL ?

Well, wonder no more. While we were at walmart, still 5 mi from our campground, I happened to pick up 2019 Donruss pack of football cards.

A nice bunch of cards, maybe about 54. The third evening, we all hit the hay in our campers, and I looked at my deck of cards.

The first card was Eli Manning, Giants

Second card - Larry Fitzgeral, Cards

Third card - Tom Brady, Patriots

Fourth Card - Brett Favre, Packers

and the fifth card was....BAKER MAYFIELD !

the sixth was ben rapistbooger, which will suffer some nasty fate - probably tossed into a porta-potty at the lake.

Yep. The ONLY BROWNS PLAYER in the entire stupid deck, was Baker Mayfield. which is odd, because it was a walmart

way down towards Cincinnati way.

Steeler are 0-3. Ratbirds are now 2-1. Bengals are probably? winless.

Come ON BROWNS ! It has to be a SIGN of a BIG WIN!

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Sounds like cal was smoking some quality stuff down there. 

And missing his little teddy bear camp pillow. You f'n pussy cal. Roll up a log like a real camper.😜😁

EDIT: BTW cal I'm going dove hunting Tu-Th this week. Already have my little pussy fold out camo shooting chair with a can holder on it for soda packed in the car. I'm still practicing my dove call, "Here dovy dovy dovy!"🕊️😋

• Haha 2