THE BROWNS BOARD

Jim Donovan is awesome

SD_Tom

It's a damn shame he doesn't get the airtime during the game. I'm sick of the announcers we're forced to listen to.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And the old Brown lineman Doug Dieken is the perfect partner for Donovan.  

I like Deke, but feel it is about time for him to retire and put Joe in as the color guy.

Don't forget to watch the Donovan and Dino show on YouTube, they add a lot of inside tidbits and cool stories including saying Jarvis Landry seems to be fine and the concussion isn't bad. There's a good chance he plays Sunday, I feel it. 

Even better chance he plays Monday though.  LOL!😂

9 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Don't forget to watch the Donovan and Dino show on YouTube, they add a lot of inside tidbits and cool stories including saying Jarvis Landry seems to be fine and the concussion isn't bad. There's a good chance he plays Sunday, I feel it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Even better chance he plays Monday though.  LOL!😂

Hahahaha.  Doh!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, PoeticG said:

It's a damn shame he doesn't get the airtime during the game. I'm sick of the announcers we're forced to listen to.

I KNOOOOOOW!

And I can NEVER sync up the Donovan broadcast with the Sunday ticket because there's too much of a gap and there's no way to sync them up.  SO FRUSTRATING.  The delay is the main reason I can't chat with you guys too much in the Tavern, which really sucks because that's one of my favorite parts of watching the game.  However, the next game is on Monday, so I won't need to stream it and won't have a delay!  

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

I KNOOOOOOW!

And I can NEVER sync up the Donovan broadcast with the Sunday ticket because there's too much of a gap and there's no way to sync them up.  SO FRUSTRATING.  The delay is the main reason I can't chat with you guys too much in the Tavern, which really sucks because that's one of my favorite parts of watching the game.  However, the next game is on Monday, so I won't need to stream it and won't have a delay!  

Same here. I was watching the delay through reddit and had to quit looking at the Tavern which was already discussing the most recent play I had not seen yet. One play sounded like Garrett had done something really special that only he could do. It was!!!!!!!     ................................  Offsides.🧐😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

I KNOOOOOOW!

That's because they are on different delays same with Tribe baseball and Hammy....... you're always up to a play off and it's hard to watch or listen for any length of time.

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

That's because they are on different delays same with Tribe baseball and Hammy....... you're always up to a play off and it's hard to watch or listen for any length of time.

You’re so right. Radio runs ahead of tv and there’s no way to speed up the tv signal. I have seen some TiVo like devices for radio. I’ve never played with one but that would be the way to Retard the radio signal to match up with the tv picture.  I’ll let you know as I find out more. Seems like a good little foul weather project

8 minutes ago, nickers said:

Nev Chandler was the ABSOLUTE best!!

I watched it live with my father when I was just a kid. For some reason the local game in Tallahassee, FL was this game and my dad and I were over the moon excited. This was obviously back when getting to watch your team was rare, so imagine our surprise when the game feed begins and it's IN CLEVELAND. Anyway, I can distinctly remember my dad yelling at my sister to shut up because she kept bugging him about watching something else and how the game was probably over anyway. Nope! Metcalf time! 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Is that Dino Hall?

https://youtu.be/ZANnuzSFdag

BTW, Eric Turner absolutely destroys the punters in these videos. Omg, lol. I'm sorry to hijack the thread, so I'll stop, but was feeling nostalgic. 

Btw

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Here's something to Try:: For the past 3 years this has worked for me..1) Don't use your local radio or sirius radio.. 2) I have to watch in NC from direct tv..3) FF your channel to make sure not behind. 4) of course log in to BB tavern 1st..5) Open another window to Browns radio from CB.com. 6) their feed should be 3-5 seconds *behind* your TV feed..( is in my area, but prime time games may vary delay) 7) Reverse TV back to adjust to Jimmy D.game call with tv (may take a few attempts) 😎 Mute that TV garbage & enjoy... good luck & hope it works for many 🍺..  :excl: this post may self delete in 24 hrs>>

I’ve been checking xm radio receivers and notice they have one with pause and rewind functions much like a TiVo setup. You can get both home and away radio broadcasts of all nfl games. Having that should make it pretty simple to sync the two up. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I’ve been checking xm radio receivers and notice they have one with pause and rewind functions much like a TiVo setup. You can get both home and away radio broadcasts of all nfl games. Having that should make it pretty simple to sync the two up. 

logged off for some dawgpound radio on Sirius..good show with Jim & Kosar..I did try that receiver at our Best Buy in town..yep, that should work with their Home system set-up as well..just beware of snow months & your satellite antenna service ☃️..