THE BROWNS BOARD

Celebrities who lean conservative

calfoxwc

Pretty interesting. Kinda trashes the old stereotype put on all of us conservatives...

http://wcbstv.com/slideshows/Conservative.....20.824701.html

None of these surprised me. 1/4 are over 75, 1/4 are country music hacks, the other 1/4 are hack actors. 25% are barley worth a shit. What a recruitment list. Meatloaf, Tony Danza, Dean Cain, Kid Rock, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Nick Lachey, Scott Baio and Shannen Doherty.

I'm in sign me up, lol.

It is a bold gesture for anyone in Hollyweird to proclaim to be a conservative. they dont need work if they come out and say so. :P

The freaks are shaping the minds of our young minds.

:P

Least surprising: Karl Malone. Is there a bigger redneck than Karl Malone? No.

Most surprising: Heather "Heather be thy name" Locklear. Schwing!

Motivation to switch parties (even though I'm not registered anymore): John "Horse Face" Elway. I just threw up typing his name.

Motivation to stay put: Chuck Norris. I heard he was roundhouse-kicking hanging chads in FL in 2000.

25% are barley worth a shit. K

"barley" is a grain. Used to make beer.

25% IS 1/4.

Says the 60 year old 12 year old. Grammar smack, I thought we were past this.

25% IS 1/4, that would make up the other 25% of 100%, dude I thought you were smart. You really have been slipping that last couple weeks, seriously. Lame, weak smack meant for the playground. Maybe you're just getting too old to keep up.

Man, that not-at-all surprising list of Celebrity Republicans reads like a list of redneck D-list rejects (Britney, Kid Rock AND Jessica Simpson?? That's like an aggregate IQ of 120).

Tony Danza

Lost dialogue from "Who's the Boss":

"You're not up there fcuking boys, are ya Johnatin?"

"Samantah, don't even tink about dating dat black guy!"

"Angerah, that recently-fertilized egg is already a person..."

I could go on...this was fun.

Dude.

Fitty Cent makes Spears look like Jean Kirkpatrick!

^_^

WSS

Sure, 50's IQ is probably in the mentally-Retarded range, but you absolutely cannot tell me that looking over that list of rednecks and morons made you feel proud to be a Republican, as it did for cal...

Sure, 50's IQ is probably in the mentally-Retarded range, but you absolutely cannot tell me that looking over that list of rednecks and morons made you feel proud to be a Republican, as it did for cal...

True enough.

Then again few of any party affiliation are as cool as I am.

;)

WSS

Why is the word 'Redneck' used so often and without consequences when words like "N*****", "Jewboy", "Kike", etc. are considered 'degrogatory'??

You're right, John. Redneck is probably a bad word. Just like the others. And its use evidently does have consequences, as I'm being chastised for using it.

I will use the more-PC term "Sunscreen-Challenged" from now on. :)

Why is the word 'Redneck' used so often and without consequences when words like "N*****", "Jewboy", "Kike", etc. are considered 'degrogatory'??

Why can somebody talk 'like a redneck' but get chastized for aksing a question?

Just keep flying your Confederate Flag, 170 years after the war there David Duke. The people who make race an issue are racist. Black, white, "kite", hillbilly.

What I find funny are hillbillies and black people who both degrade themselves by using hypo-egotistical stereotypes from both cultures. Just look at a Young Jeezy and Toby Keith video. Watching country and rap is like watching Family Guy. Drink a couple beers and laugh my ass off.

Just keep flying your Confederate Flag, 170 years after the war there David Duke. The people who make race an issue are racist. Black, white, "kite", hillbilly.

What I find funny are hillbillies and black people who both degrade themselves by using hypo-egotistical stereotypes from both cultures. Just look at a Young Jeezy and Toby Keith video. Watching country and rap is like watching Family Guy. Drink a couple beers and laugh my ass off.

Thanks for making my point, Kosar.

Another example of why this country is divided and done.

There is no repairing the divide....might as well split it up without people losing their life.

Archived