THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

7 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Your word is obsession. Do you not even bother and watch the game. 

Yes you're right you have an obsession with every single thing everyone has to say. You need professional help.  :blink:

EOM.  I'm done with the unending comebacks on your stuff, a psychiatrist will love you can you say "billable hours".  

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Raven 17 to 7 at this point

Finally juju caught something he's been dead weight on my one FL, but then again Mason has been throwing 3 yard passes.   

4 Rec 37 Yd 1 TD  

1 minute ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Sounds like meat wagon is busy. By by QB

The cart broke down?  

15 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

No but the dicksburg QB is hearing Christmas bells early this year

Have you ever been knocked out in a football or other event?  It's wierd.  In the 1960s in high school I've seen stars and ko'd, the trainer not doctor broke a smelling salt (ammonia) capsule under your nose, asked you how many fingers do you see (always two) and if you could walk you tried to play.

Dangerous practice, many later could not remember anything. Nothing to play with.

Just now, mjp28 said:

Have you ever been knocked out in a football or other event?  It's wired.  In the 1960s in high school I've seen stars and ko'd, the trainer not doctor broke a smelling salt (ammonia) capsule under your nose, asked you how many fingers do you see (always two) and if you could walk you tried to play.

Dangerous practice, many later could not remember anything. Nothing to play with.

You mean light a flashbulb goes off inside your head. Yep, just once. Only went to my knees but ya weird.... you just don’t have a choice

6 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

If the Steelers had any slim chance at taking the division, it may have just slipped away with that. However the ref's gifted a catch and fumble out of bounds that just let the Steelers take the lead, so who knows.

And why does big Ben want to come back again?  It's a brutal business good for him if he wants to try but time for the Steelers to regroup a bit and think long term. Rudolph might still be a decent replacement.