THE BROWNS BOARD

per John Solomon - Ukraine ambassador stopped investigation into Ukraine- Trump had her removed from her post

calfoxwc

I thought the Russian hoax was the biggest scam in my life but never underestimate the democrats who quickly latched on to the Ukraine hoax and are using it to impeach this president (whom they have wanted to impeach since the day he was elected).

Like the communists they really are they are attempting to undo an election where THEY didn't like the results.  In 2016 however when they thought Clinton had the election in the bag they were constantly proclaiming how everyone must accept the election results. In true hypocrite style they are the ones who have rejected the election results of 2016.

7 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I thought the Russian hoax was the biggest scam in my life but never underestimate the democrats who quickly latched on to the Ukraine hoax and are using it to impeach this president (whom they have wanted to impeach since the day he was elected).

Like the communists they really are they are attempting to undo an election where THEY didn't like the results.  In 2016 however when they thought Clinton had the election in the bag they were constantly proclaiming how everyone must accept the election results. In true hypocrite style they are the ones who have rejected the election results of 2016.

this is EXACTLY true. Never before in our American history, has a party decided they THEY must win elections, or the election results will be fought and destroyed.

The old saying "elections have consequences"...but the left insists there be no consequences for THEIR behavior.

Anyone who opposes them, gets the book fraudulently thrown at them.

It's the communist way. The left/democratic party is now pro communist power, they want it badly.

For example:

https://calcoastnews.com/2017/05/california-may-allow-registered-communists-work-government/

• Upvote 2

the "democratic" party is totally corrupt and out of control.

except this is all coming out. No wonder Barr and co. went to the Ukraine.

not supporting the reps and Pres Trump at this point is a disgrace.

• Thanks 1