THE BROWNS BOARD

OK SERIOUSLY

hoorta

I’m not too bent outta shape about this loss. At the beginning of the game l thought l saw Baker getting some touch back with a few passes. I think l’ve noticed when he’s in a good place his passes have a little touch on them instead of straight fastballs. 

The game plan was good enough to win. The players didn’t execute. Those were some of the jivest officiating calls l’ve seen. The block Jarvis laid was a perfectly good block. 

1 hour ago, ravn5220 said:

But you  all hyped up your team so much...I thought you were the guys to beat...at least according to you bums.  I told ya before, your glory day came when you had ONE decent game against us.  Now you all ain't riding so high are ya's??  Lmao

Well...we kicked your asses and who the hell have you beat?...Nobody with more than one win. So really...I'm the one LMAO!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ravn5220 said:

But you  all hyped up your team so much...I thought you were the guys to beat...at least according to you bums.  I told ya before, your glory day came when you had ONE decent game against us.  Now you all ain't riding so high are ya's??  Lmao

Maybe if you losers ever play a team over .500, you can come back and let me know how it worked out. I think we both know how it will end.

3 hours ago, lodilobo said:

They call P.I. that clearly is nowhere to be seen, and Kitchens is too busy doing whatever, to even notice it, so he doesn't challenge.

Yeah, that's unfortunate.  But somebody, somewhere (in a booth?) has to call down to him and tell him to have it reviewed.  Perhaps that did happen, I don't know.

27 minutes ago, lodilobo said:

Maybe if you losers ever play a team over .500, you can come back and let me know how it worked out. I think we both know how it will end.

Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

It's kind of hard to have great QB play when the guy has a hip pointer and he's developed a bad habit of throwing of his back foot , which I notice him doing a lot lately... I give Baker some credit for coming back out and trying to win the game.. I blame this mostly on Freddie for outsmarting himself with the challenge and the receivers having a bad case of the dropsies . Most notably the Refs conveniently faking calls the moment the Browns were having any kind of a successful drive.. The refs look like a bunch of "paid off" pricks. If the NFL doesn't do something about it.. The NFL is doomed to inevitable failure.. But the real story here is.. It was a TEAM loss.. Until the team quits shooting it's self in the foot.. This will continue to be the tale of the tape week in , Week out!

16 minutes ago, ravn5220 said:

Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

Look at you getting after it to pick a fight. Get it my man! Get it! Raar!

Psst: throw in a “if it’s Brown flush it down”. Ooh, and maybe refer to us as the “clowns”. That’ll really get us going. Get it man! Go go go!!

The worst thing for me is not Mayfield regressing, I think he can turn the trend if he focuses only on football and works on his footwork and reading defenses. 

For me the worst thing is that this team had a bad 3rd quarter against the Titans, a bad first half against the 49ers, a bad 2nd and 3rd quarter against the Seahawks and it didn't seem like it was going to make a comeback. They need to have things going for them and it reminds me Hue's team which always was a blocked punt, missed field goal or a turnover away from winning the game. 

Everyone in the building has to keep quiet, put their heads down and work hard. It's a game of inches, you have to fight for every one of them and you can't give up when facing adversity. That's what good teams do. 

57 minutes ago, ravn5220 said:

Why is this asshole not banned? 

24 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

He's not saying much different than you were in the tavern. 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll  keep  him around to see how he feels after his team gets ass  whipped  by the  Seahawks. 

We both know after they get their ass beat he won't be back on here.

49 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Because we’re not ninnies? Are you a ninny Cysco? Do you need an environment suitable for your thin skin?

He’s just a guy trying to get his troll on. No shame in that. Other than the desire to troll in the first place, which is a wierd bastardization of attention seeking in and of itself, but no judgement here. Trolls need love too.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I understand where you are coming from Hoorta  but it is hard to watch us lose games we should be winning. I can't rest on moral victories. I won't accept anything until we get real victories. And we should be getting them and that is what is so frustrating.

Agree, we forget that the 1-31 Hue Era was marked by more close games than blowouts, especially in the first half of the seasons.

4 hours ago, ravn5220 said:

The only thing more pathetic is a troll who likes to rag on another team after they've lost. To pump up their fragile ego. 

As others have said- it would be the easiest thing in the world for me to kick your arrogant abusive ass off of here. However- I won't- yet. Here's a little dose of reality for you. Two of your wins are against teams (the Bengals and Dolphins) who are a collective 0-11 on the year, and in serious competition for the #1 draft pick in 2020. There's your 2019 punchline teams. Really makes you proud too, huh?  Haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet. FYI, and golly gee- I see a ton of those teams lined up in the next 10 games for you to get taken down a notch or two. And we'll be right here to give you endless shit when it happens. Aw, you get to play those same Seahawks on the road Sunday- where they're a lot tougher to beat. I'll let you crow if you win that one. Oh and the Patriots- lotsa luck there, plus the teams now in our rearview mirror- Rams and 49ers you have yet to play. My crystal ball predicts four losses right there. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nero said:

They need to have things going for them and it reminds me Hue's team which always was a blocked punt, missed field goal or a turnover away from winning the game. 

And that's just it. We're still the team with the critical drop, the blocked punt, the deflected interception (or multiple), the baffling call that destroys a drive, the inches away touchdown that looks like a touchdown but isn't CALLED a touchdown, the dropped passes by a "superstar WR", the fumble by someone who doesn't fumble, and whatever else that's sad, frustrating, and obnoxious. That's WHO WE ARE. Until that's NOT who we are, this will continue. It's not complicated, ya know? Frustrating, hell yes! We love our team, we expected better, and we were promised better. 

Can it turn around? It certainly CAN, but I don't trust a team that can't win at home. That's the mark of a bad team. When teams don't fear traveling to your house they get confident. Conversely, if you suck at home, YOU won't have the confidence to play well. I don't care WHAT our players try to say, their confidence is shaken to the core. 

Hopefully it changes, hopefully things get better. But it's likely to get worse before anything gets better, as the Patriots are likely to beat us completely down. 

2 hours ago, ravn5220 said:

Have a Steelers fan read this to you and help you understand. YOUR TEAM HAS NOT BEATEN A TEAM WITH MORE WINS THAN LOSSES. That means that your team sucks. Teams play each other to determine which team is better. Our team beat your team. Can you figure out what that means? If not, ask the Steelers fan who is helping you. 

1 hour ago, bjh2130 said:

He's not saying much different than you were in the tavern. 

We both know after they get their ass beat he won't be back on here.

Oh? Was I calling the team shit stains and taunting you with the alleged greatness of a divisional rival? I guess we must have been reading different things. 

8 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Oh? Was I calling the team shit stains and taunting you with the alleged greatness of a divisional rival? I guess we must have been reading different things. 

Not those exact words which is why I didn't say you said the exact same thing. 

After saying

"Full disclosure I'm not even watching this game. I gave the browns about a 15% chance of winning so I'm not mad"

You went on to incessantly rip on the browns after every bad play which is fine you're passionate whatever but why even lie about not watching the game. 

Just a couple 

"They're already dead to me. Have to be so I don't get too upset on Sundays"

"Classic Browns" quickly followed by
"Fucking bumbling Retards"

Mainly the last one is not much different than what raven troll said the sentiment behind the troll is the browns suck and have a shitty franchise is what it seems like you are saying with the they're dead to me comment. 

Im not saying you aren't a fan because clearly you are and a passionate one.

56 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I don't care WHAT our players try to say, their confidence is shaken to the core. 

I agree the players are lacking confidence. They're so young dumb and full of cum though that if they win a couple in a row look out. That confidence will be skyrocketing and they'll be a dangerous team. I just hope those 2 in a row come within the next four weeks because after the patriots an 8-1 6-2 finish is completely possible if playing to our potential.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Not those exact words which is why I didn't say you said the exact same thing. 

After saying

"Full disclosure I'm not even watching this game. I gave the browns about a 15% chance of winning so I'm not mad"

You went on to incessantly rip on the browns after every bad play which is fine you're passionate whatever but why even lie about not watching the game. 

Just a couple 

"They're already dead to me. Have to be so I don't get too upset on Sundays"

"Classic Browns" quickly followed by
"Fucking bumbling Retards"

Mainly the last one is not much different than what raven troll said the sentiment behind the troll is the browns suck and have a shitty franchise is what it seems like you are saying with the they're dead to me comment. 

Im not saying you aren't a fan because clearly you are and a passionate one.

Fucking bumbling Retards was actually the refs but ok. 

1 hour ago, lodilobo said:

Have a Steelers fan read this to you and help you understand. YOUR TEAM HAS NOT BEATEN A TEAM WITH MORE WINS THAN LOSSES. That means that your team sucks. Teams play each other to determine which team is better. Our team beat your team. Can you figure out what that means? If not, ask the Steelers fan who is helping you. 

It's trolls like this who give Ravens fans a bad name. I'm sure there's a few decent Baltimore fans out there, but I can honestly say I haven't seen one here on the Board yet. What should you expect though out of a fanbase that reveres #52- who saw a couple guys get killed, and can't remember exactly what happened? He's not here to talk football, just rag when the Browns lose. FWIW, that alone is reason enough to kick him off, but I'll wait until after the Seahawks game to send him into Internet oblivion. As to always being "great" I counted 11 seasons when the Ravens were .500 or lower. As recently as a few years ago when they were 5-11, then 8-8 a real powerhouse of a team, um not exactly. The Steelers fans should be laughing at them.

Speaking of- has Pittsburgh got their mojo back or are the Chargers that bad? Man, they sucked the big one on Sunday night.   

I did say that they would fail the challenge and go on to fail on the 4th down attempt and that would be classic browns. Which, of course, is exactly what happened. I've seen this movie before. Quite a few times. 

Now that you mention it our coaching staff qualifies as fucking bumbling Retards as well. Freddie is not prepared for this gig. Not at all. 

Do I love the browns? Well I must to keep sticking around. Loving the browns is a bit like loving a heroin addict. They keep saying they'll clean it up and do better and maybe they even do for a little while but you're only fooling yourself to believe in them. They don't get the benefit of the doubt any more. Show me don't tell me. 

And even after all that Ravens fans can fuck right off. 

59 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

I agree the players are lacking confidence. They're so young dumb and full of cum though that if they win a couple in a row look out. That confidence will be skyrocketing and they'll be a dangerous team. I just hope those 2 in a row come within the next four weeks because after the patriots an 8-1 6-2 finish is completely possible if playing to our potential.

And that's just it, brotha. You really felt like we got our confidence back after the Ravens victory. A solid road win, a team effort, and a division victory to boot. And then the utter undressing at San Francisco, followed by yet another crushing loss that once again makes it appear like we're just not ready to play with the big boys. 

I get it, I really do. Our team could've REALLY used a schedule set up differently. If we're back heavy, perhaps we get on a roll and build up our confidence to take out the baddies, but that's not what we got. We basically have the worst schedule set up ever, but guess what? Nobody cares. We have to win effing football games, and I don't understand why we make this shit so hard. Furthermore, trading away Duke Johnson has REALLY hurt us, AND hurt Baker. 

Can this team get hot? Yeah, it can. Hell, you saw glimpses of a freaking elite team Sunday. We put together a complete game and we will beat the Patriots, no question. We haven't been able to do that all year, but perhaps it's time. You put a beating on the Patriots and your confidence comes BACK. 

4 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

And that's just it, brotha. You really felt like we got our confidence back after the Ravens victory. A solid road win, a team effort, and a division victory to boot. And then the utter undressing at San Francisco, followed by yet another crushing loss that once again makes it appear like we're just not ready to play with the big boys. 

I get it, I really do. Our team could've REALLY used a schedule set up differently. If we're back heavy, perhaps we get on a roll and build up our confidence to take out the baddies, but that's not what we got. We basically have the worst schedule set up ever, but guess what? Nobody cares. We have to win effing football games, and I don't understand why we make this shit so hard. Furthermore, trading away Duke Johnson has REALLY hurt us, AND hurt Baker. 

Can this team get hot? Yeah, it can. Hell, you saw glimpses of a freaking elite team Sunday. We put together a complete game and we will beat the Patriots, no question. We haven't been able to do that all year, but perhaps it's time. You put a beating on the Patriots and your confidence comes BACK. 

Our schedule got relatively front loaded, our Baltimore troll has yet to realize their schedule is back loaded with the good teams. And who making up the Browns schedule thought it was fair having us play a Monday night game against a 49ers team coming off a bye, and they have to fly from the West Coast on a short week to play a Seahawks team coming off of a long week?   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Our schedule got relatively front loaded, our Baltimore troll has yet to realize their schedule is back loaded with the good teams. And who making up the Browns schedule thought it was fair having us play a Monday night game against a 49ers team coming off a bye, and they have to fly from the West Coast on a short week to play a Seahawks team coming off of a long week?   

I know man...I know. It's just frustrating as hell and our team is desperate for ANY kind of break, and there's not one coming. Yeah we get some easier games, but if we're beaten down mentally (which we are), we're not going to win those games. The NFL is all about confidence, and once you start losing, well, let's just say we have a unique understanding of how THAT works. We needed this game, we didn't get it, and we're in deep shit now. 

And you know what OBJ? How about you catch the effing ball. This guy, man....I'm so tired of his act. How about you get your damn hands up and catch the ball. 

5 hours ago, ravn5220 said:

Don't you have to be at work cleaning shitters?

I thought that Browns played a hell of a game yesterday! They nearly beat the Seahawks AND the refs. 

1- Landry scored that TD. 

2- Landry did NOT crack back block that guy.

3- Myles Garrett did NOT horsecollar Wilson.

The Browns were the better team, the Seahawks were just more cheesy. 

Don't Panic. Believe.

9 hours ago, ravn5220 said:

Decent game? Lol we bitch slapped you repeatedly. Your team and your town are garbage