THE BROWNS BOARD

Trash fans

Icecube

Throwing stuff on the field is just Bush League; it makes the team, fans and city look bad. Did you see the guy who - apparently - threw something that bloodied the face of a security guard? What a total fat jack @ss. I hate when Browns fan does something embarrassing like this. Hate it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Throwing stuff on the field is just Bush League; it makes the team, fans and city look bad. Did you see the guy who - apparently - threw something that bloodied the face of a security guard? What a total fat jack @ss. I hate when Browns fan does something embarrassing like this. Hate it. 

Did they catch the guy? I hope so, because ONE idiot like that reflects negatively on our entire fan base!

Mike

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Got a link to it?  Didn't see it. 

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Got a link to it?  Didn't see it. 

Sorry, saw it live, can't find anything on youtube. But a security dude was bleeding from face - not profusely, don't want to say it was super bad - and a camera panned up in the stands showing a dude being asked to step out of his seat. IDK

10 hours ago, Icecube said:

On the other hand officiating like we saw yesterday makes the entire NFL look like crap. Barely a step above Big Time wrestling.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Did they catch the guy? I hope so, because ONE idiot like that reflects negatively on our entire fan base!

Mike

At least the owner and GM didn't come out trying to exonerate the fans like Lerner and Policy did after Bottlegate.

To be fair both changed their tune soon after from what I remember.

I’ve had a dildo tossed at me back a few years ago (wife is Giants fan). First question why did a grown man have a dildo?  He couldn’t answer that for me.  Then i did a Halloween Jets game awhile back and I was with my buddies (jets fans) and we were getting pelted with candy all game.  The ushers spent a half “looking” for the D Bags- they had bad aim and missed them frequently.

we have some unruly people.  It’s embarrassing.

I was at bottlegate too.  We were in the  section next to pound covered thankfully.  I had a Sony discman when they were cool tossed from an upper deck that I salvaged and used for a year.  

It's a disgrace. But there are a few trash elements to any large group, I suppose. I can't imagine throwing stuff out on the field for any reason. Especially at the risk of hurting someone. I suppose too much alcohol plays a part.

Apparently, there are a few low-budget few referees, too. I wish security would find them, and kick them out of the stadium permanently, too. Because some of these "referee calls" defy valid explanation. Reeks of trash, too. Both are hurting the game of football, and the reputation of the NFL or fan base.

Poor refereeing sucks. But throwing things on the field is inexcusable, especially anything that can harm anyone. That security dude got tagged with something that drew blood. Not cool. I hope they guy was slammed into jail for a night, but I doubt it. I found some of it. 

It  all started when the Seahawks decided to do a team photo, gloating in front of the Dawgpound. That security guy should have known better than to stick his nose in there. 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Vambo said:

To make it even worse, the defender initiated contact with Jarvis, wasn't "blindsided" at all. 

Not to mention I saw several Seahawk player intentionally "flopping" to draw flags. That is bush league. 

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

To make it even worse, the defender initiated contact with Jarvis, wasn't "blindsided" at all. 

Not to mention I saw several Seahawk player intentionally "flopping" to draw flags. That is bush league. 

It's not always flags on the Browns it's also the amount of non-calls on the other teams.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Vambo said:

It's not always flags on the Browns it's also the amount of non-calls on the other teams.

It's exactly like what someone said earlier; that it's like we are playing with a completely different set of rules. Or like that factory of sadness comedian was saying it's like they are playing a different game than us. It's pretty true though... the 49ers, the Rams and now the Seahawks have completely "cheesed" or money-played their way to a win... it's like they went out and hired the most annoying madden players to draw up their playbook. It's annoying and childish- play like a man... I almost puked when this female reporter asked Russel Willblow how they can be so "magical" in the 4th quarter and win so many games... ugh.

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

It's exactly like what someone said earlier; that it's like we are playing with a completely different set of rules. Or like that factory of sadness comedian was saying it's like they are playing a different game than us. It's pretty true though... the 49ers, the Rams and now the Seahawks have completely "cheesed" or money-played their way to a win... it's like they went out and hired the most annoying madden players to draw up their playbook. It's annoying and childish- play like a man... I almost puked when this female reporter asked Russel Willblow how they can be so "magical" in the 4th quarter and win so many games... ugh.

This same crap happens all the time to the High School Soccer Team that my daughter plays on. These kids are literally being assaulted up and down the field- no call from the refs. Kids are going down and getting injured, it destroys their momentum, their morale is affected. The parents are getting upset watching their children being beaten up on and no calls. It's unbelievable. Then you get word that so and so ref was fired from the school district in the past and always screws Alliance... that is suspect.  

3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

This same crap happens all the time to the High School Soccer Team that my daughter plays on. These kids are literally being assaulted up and down the field- no call from the refs. Kids are going down and getting injured, it destroys their momentum, their morale is affected. The parents are getting upset watching their children being beaten up on and no calls. It's unbelievable. Then you get word that so and so ref was fired from the school district in the past and always screws Alliance... that is suspect.  

And I think you can see this in the players faces every week.

30 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Has your favorite team in any sport you follow ever lost a game that you didn't blame on something other than the other team played better?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "no". 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm just curious, but how many more penalties did the Browns have than the Seahawks yesterday? 

I think that this has been discussed already. When they call penalties on the Browns that aren't being called by the Seahawks- who do you expect will have more penalties? And this isn't a trick question... 

Not to mention that the NFL has sent out MEMOs to everyone NOT to comment on the officials... seems ripe for a fixin'... that's all I'm saying- You saw the game.

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

I think that this has been discussed already. When they call penalties on the Browns that aren't being called by the Seahawks- who do you expect will have more penalties? And this isn't a trick question... 

You didn't answer my question.

How many penalties did the Browns have yesterday compared to the Seahawks? It's a simple question.