THE BROWNS BOARD

Trash fans

Icecube

4 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Wish they would have hit the refs instead.

I seriously thought that we were going to see that happen as the refs walked off the field after the game. 

The crowds at the stadium has to be getting surly... the expectations were so high, and the Browns haven't won a home game yet.

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

It  all started when the Seahawks decided to do a team photo, gloating in front of the Dawgpound. That security guy should have known better than to stick his nose in there. 

....... I guess he had it coming because everyone knows that you can throw something out of the stands if the other team shows you up when beating you..... stupid security guy. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I seriously thought that we were going to see that happen as the refs walked off the field after the game. 

The crowds at the stadium has to be getting surly... the expectations were so high, and the Browns haven't won a home game yet.

That "blind-side" call was sooo bad it should be a fire-able offense. Even the announcers where like WTF?

50 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

That "blind-side" call was sooo bad it should be a fire-able offense. Even the announcers where like WTF?

it's been bitched about across the entire country the crew should be suspended 

• Upvote 1

The last thing Browns fan need is to act like the Eagle fans throwing Iced snow balls at Santa Claus. 
I do admit the refs are worse now than anytime in my 64 yrs of being an NFL fan 

Why don’t they give these guys polygraph tests and background checks

after reading the book “The Fix Is In” by Brian Touhy, I’ve never viewed professional or college sports the same again 

It’s impossible to prove every flag thrown, every penalty in 16 weeks of football

Legal betting, dirty refs, point shaving have the fans going ballistic & it’s going to get worse.

just don’t throw things on the field especially at Santa Claus. If we want better officiating then demand these guys are pros and not part time flag happy jackasses. 
Transparency would help

2 minutes ago, Opal312 said:

The last thing Browns fan need is to act like the Eagle fans throwing Iced snow balls at Santa Claus. 
I do admit the refs are worse now than anytime in my 64 yrs of being an NFL fan 

Why don’t they give these guys polygraph tests and background checks

after reading the book “The Fix Is In” by Brian Touhy, I’ve never viewed professional or college sports the same again 

It’s impossible to prove every flag thrown, every penalty in 16 weeks of football

Legal betting, dirty refs, point shaving have the fans going ballistic & it’s going to get worse.

just don’t throw things on the field especially at Santa Claus. If we want better officiating then demand these guys are pros and not part time flag happy jackasses. 
Transparency would help

It does seem to be worse. No accountability by the so-called commish is making it that way, imho.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

It does seem to be worse. No accountability by the so-called commish is making it that way, imho.

Goodell is ruining the football I grew up watching. I realize things progress but it seems like the NFL is in digression. You can’t play defense anymore without a flag 

You can’t tackle the QB without a flag! I’ve watched games this year with over 15 penalties. Some are miles away from the play when an offensive player is called for blocking in the back while the runner is nearing the end zone. After review it’s absolutely nothing! A tap in the back. 
It’s getting harder and harder to watch. I think the Eagles game had 4 flags in a row 

And have you noticed how many penalties such as grabbing the runner by the face mask are completely ignored? Even the commentators say nothing. 
The Saints got cheated last year and we are not even close to fixing this 

read Brian Tuohy’s book the Fix Is In” I bought it used on Amazon cheap and loved it cuz it covers all sports & who benefits

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Tonight, the Green Bay defender literally throws his arm across the chest of a Detroit receiver, pulls him

away from catching the football....

no call.

what the.... ???

Also Detroit defender Flowers was called for a face mask. They showed it from every angle and he never touched the face mask. Green Bay gets a first down! I could write my own book on all the calls and non calls that have literally changed outcomes of games. To this day, coaches and ex coaches still don’t know what constitutes a catch. It’s pathetic & I think Goodell is a big part of it.