THE BROWNS BOARD

Dump Drudge

OldBrownsFan

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

He's been little more than an asterisk for a long time. Often right-wing pundits find favor with the left-wing media by biting the hand that fed them. Probably nothing more than that.

WSS

Sad though because it is not like conservatives have an over abundance of favorable media. CNN has just been exposed by Project Veritas to be every bit the biased corrupt media most of us already knew but now it has been proven beyond doubt.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Sad though because it is not like conservatives have an over abundance of favorable media. CNN has just been exposed by Project Veritas to be every bit the biased corrupt media most of us already knew but now it has been proven beyond doubt.

There's never been any doubt about CNN.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

There's never been any doubt about CNN.

WSS

For those of us conservatives who follow politics that is true but the dems strength are the low information voters (and there are a lot of them) who are being spoon fed lies and false narratives by a corrupt biased media.

24 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

For those of us conservatives who follow politics that is true but the trumpy strength are the low information voters (and there are a lot of them) who are being spoon fed lies and false narratives 😈 by a corrupt biased media i.e. Fox.

FIFY   😂

Hey Tex. One thing you are spot on and that is the national debt that will eventually have a very bad ending for our country. Now your idea of a real republican is someone like a Paul Ryan. Yet Ryan was mocked by Nancy Pelosi of all people for caving on budget deals and "giving up the farm" to everything the democrats wanted and he personally sent to the White House some of the largest spending bills in our history...yet you continue to side with republicans like this. Don't get me wrong I don't see Trump as a budget hawk either but Paul Ryan was supposed to be a budget hawk. The rino's you like are nothing more than democrat lites except most of them are spineless and i will at least give the dems some credit for having more of a spine and fighting for the wrong things they believe.

Trump fights...that is a new concept for many republicans

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You guys need Mydol. He's got the entire Republican party membership pussywhipped.😜😂

I have the perfect republicans for you....Jeff Flake and Mitt Romney ..you likely would jump at the chance to vote for them...they are walking bottles of Mydol

51 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have the perfect republicans for you....Jeff Flake and Mitt Romney ..you likely would jump at the chance to vote for them...they are walking bottles of Mydol

I prefer Ben Sasse of Iowa. Much more my conservative style from America's heartland. Put him up there and I'll vote for him over any Dem (wit). Put a Rep. city dogcatcher up in the primary and I'd vote him over trumpy 7 days a week.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I prefer Ben Sasse of Iowa. Much more my conservative style from America's heartland. Put him up there and I'll vote for him over any Dem (wit). Put a Rep. city dogcatcher up in the primary and I'd vote him over trumpy 7 days a week.

From what I have read I believe Sasse is one of the better ones. He also has become more of a Trump supporter. Just sayin...

Seriously though we are in big trouble in this country with our debt. It is obvious to me we are incapable of bringing it down as it grows larger and larger. It cannot end well. The tax breaks and de-regulation by Trump  has worked great like history has shown it always works but the elephant in the room is our out of control spending.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

From what I have read I believe Sasse is one of the better ones. He also has become more of a Trump supporter. Just sayin...

I don't know what he says about the latest disaster. But with this he's lost my support. So Romney it is!

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-critic-rising-gop-star-ben-sasse-now-trump-apologist-ncna1056926

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't know what he says about the latest disaster. But with this he's lost my support. So Romney it is!

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-critic-rising-gop-star-ben-sasse-now-trump-apologist-ncna1056926

Come on Tex..you liked Sasse until he showed some support for Trump...Counselor look in the mirror...you have TDS..and you can have Mittens too...

23 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Come on Tex..you liked Sasse until he showed some support for Trump...Counselor look in the mirror...you have TDS..and you can have Mittens too...

I will not support anyone who rolls over to King Donald. It's my way of saving this country as a democracy and not a kingship run by stupidity or worse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/17/opinion/trump-mcraven-syria-military.html

From the article: "As I stood on the parade field at Fort Bragg, one retired four-star general, grabbed my arm, shook me and shouted, “I don’t like the Democrats, but Trump is destroying the Republic!”

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I will not support anyone who rolls over to King Donald. It's my way of saving this country as a democracy and not a kingship run by stupidity or worse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/17/opinion/trump-mcraven-syria-military.html

From the article: "As I stood on the parade field at Fort Bragg, one retired four-star general, grabbed my arm, shook me and shouted, “I don’t like the Democrats, but Trump is destroying the Republic!”

What I see as destroying our republic..

A corrupt biased media. The media should be the watchdog of our republic and not in the tank for either political party.

Govt. Agencies like the FBI and CIA spying on a presidential candidate and using false pretenses to get FISA warrants to spy on American citizens in a back door attempt to spy on Trump. This is the stuff of third world countries.

Left wing activist judges who don't respect the constitution and make laws from the bench

Impeaching a president a year before elections because they don't like the election results. Why aren't the dems wanting the American citizens to decide Trump's fate?

These are a few things that genuinely are destructive to our country. To say Trump is so destructive to our republic I would like to see some specific examples of that.

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

What I see as destroying our republic..

A corrupt biased media. The media should be the watchdog of our republic and not in the tank for either political party.

More obfuscation. The media did not put those words into Ret. Adm. McCraven's mouth. He wrote the article himself, not some phantom biased media. Just stay blind.😎

But as long as you want to play the slight of hand game: Emoluments clause of the US Constitution and G7 on Trump Doral property. No ethical or emoluments violations involved there. The more you defend him, the bigger fools he makes you into. He spits in your collective faces and dares you to see he has no morals whatsoever. But there is always Doral sand you can bury your heads into and stay hidden from the truth.🎃🤴

Trump wants to have the G7 at his own property. Now excuse me here Tex but if he was doing anything wrong or underhanded why would he publicly announce it before the world? Is it legal or not? I'm sure he has attorneys telling him it is legal. But since it looks bad he probably shouldn't do it even if he arranges it where he doesn't profit from it.

We have an election next year. The American people should decide Trump's fate not Nancy Pelosi and her radical democrats. 

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

More obfuscation. The media did not put those words into Ret. Adm. McCraven's mouth. He wrote the article himself, not some phantom biased media. Just stay blind.😎

But as long as you want to play the slight of hand game: Emoluments clause of the US Constitution and G7 on Trump Doral property. No ethical or emoluments violations involved there. The more you defend him, the bigger fools he makes you into. He spits in your collective faces and dares you to see he has no morals whatsoever. But there is always Doral sand you can bury your heads into and stay hidden from the truth.🎃🤴

Hillary Clinton is also pretty good too at sniffing out the Ruskies and their Manchurian candidates:

Hillary Clinton: Trump ‘Grooming’ Russian ‘Favorite’ Gabbard

Former first lady also calls Jill Stein a 'Russian asset'

President Donald Trump's reelection campaign is preparing Russian "favorite" Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D., Hawaii) to run as a third-party candidate, Hillary Clinton said in an interview with the "Campaign HQ" podcast. 

"I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton told podcast host David Plouffe. "She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."

Clinton argued the Trump campaign will turn to Gabbard if 2016 Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein, whom Clinton also associated with Russia, does not run. 

"That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up which she might not, because she's also a Russian asset," Clinton said. "She's a Russian asset, I mean totally."

Plouffe had asked Clinton what she thought the Trump campaign's strategy may be. She said its strategy would consist of two parts: dark-web videos and the propping up of a third-party candidate.

The former secretary of state attributed her loss in part to voters seeing "flashing videos" of her on the "dark web" doing "horrible things." 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

https://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-grooming-russian-asset-gabbard/

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

more dishonest bs.

Here is the TRUTH:

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/donald-trump-will-host-the-next-g7-at-his-own-resort-near-miami

He said Doral would put on the event at cost, which he claimed would be as much as half what it would be at other venues. But he gave no estimates of the cost or comparisons.

An important draw is the club's size -- 900 acres, including three golf courses, according to Mulvaney, who said all the foreign delegations and the press could be housed "on campus."

"Listen, I was skeptical, I was I was aware of the political criticism we'd come under for doing it at Doral," Mulvaney said. 

"That's why I was surprised when the advance team came back and said this is the perfect location to do this."

When he touted Doral at the last G7 in Biarritz, Trump brushed off critics who said he was pushing his brand and profiting from his office.

19 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Hey Tex. One thing you are spot on and that is the national debt that will eventually have a very bad ending for our country. Now your idea of a real republican is someone like a Paul Ryan. Yet Ryan was mocked by Nancy Pelosi of all people for caving on budget deals and "giving up the farm" to everything the democrats wanted and he personally sent to the White House some of the largest spending bills in our history...yet you continue to side with republicans like this. Don't get me wrong I don't see Trump as a budget hawk either but Paul Ryan was supposed to be a budget hawk. The rino's you like are nothing more than democrat lites except most of them are spineless and i will at least give the dems some credit for having more of a spine and fighting for the wrong things they believe.

Trump fights...that is a new concept for many republicans

No disagreement about the national debt. But let's not pretend that if Texs candidate had prevailed that it wouldn't be exactly the same thing. That's been my disappointment with Trump but more especially the entire Republican Party. When they had the chance they could have tightened up the economy but they teamed up with Chuck and Nancy and did not.

And if tex and the Democrats are fortunate enough to have rescission and they take the White House and both houses it will be a lot lot worse. 

WSS

Edited by Westside Steve

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No disagreement about the national debt. But let's not pretend that if Texs candidate had prevailed that it wouldn't be exactly the same thing. That's been my disappointment with Trump but more especially the entire Republican Party. When they had the chance they could have tightened up the economy but they teamed up with Chuck and Nancy and did not.

And if tex and the Democrats are fortunate enough to have rescission and they take the White House and both houses it will be a lot lot worse. 

WSS

I agree. We are really in a pickle with this huge growing debt. Trump was spot on with tax cuts and de-regulation to give us a great economy but the ever growing problem will be how to reduce the debt without putting the country into a recession. If we don't tackle it now the problem only gets worse. It can be fun spending money with reckless abandon on a credit card  until you have that day of reckoning. When that happens we will be forced to take drastic action. It is better to fix the problem now. 

The big problem I see is this. Without having a filibuster proof majority in the senate the only way to get spending bills passed is to give the dems every spending program they want and the republicans get their spending and that is the "comprimise".  Record spending budgets.

the debt is nearing crisis point in the very near future, I think.

Our country's biggest problem is the left goes full on opportunity bitching.

They are happy with the debt if it gives them more power and bigger lefty gov.

But they HATE the debt if a Republican is president.

In the older days, guys like Tex would ridicule Bush and his gas well buddies for the

prices of gas going up.

But let a democratic president have gas prices going far higher... and the left doesn't peep about it.

Silence is golden when the tables are turned -  and there is no political benefit - it's the emotional knee jerks' way.