THE BROWNS BOARD

Pelosi's Meltdown

OldBrownsFan

When Trump had his recent meeting with congressional leaders in the White House we had Pelosi storming out of the meeting and her and Schumer immediately running to their media allies to talk about Trumps meltdown. Really? Then why did all the other democrats stay when Pelosi left? The answer is she is the one who had the meltdown but her and Schumer knew they had to create the narrative the other way and what better way to do that then to run to their liberal media friends. Now the photo of Pelosi wagging her finger at Trump is being used to prop up Pelosi as some kind of hero but again this is only the hypocrisy of the liberal media bias because when a republican governor pointed her finger at Obama the MSM vilified her and did not praise her for being some kind of hero.

BOOM! Liz Cheney SLAPS DOWN Ana Navarro and her idiotic feminist tweet!

Liz Cheny sets the record straight..

https://therightscoop.com/boom-liz-cheney-slaps-down-ana-navarro-and-her-idiotic-feminist-tweet/

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The left has gone crazy but if they think they are going to remove Trump from office and nullify the 63 million people who voted for him they are going to be rudely awakened as they will have a civil war on their hands.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:33 PM, OldBrownsFan said:

The left has gone crazy but if they think they are going to remove Trump from office and nullify the 63 million people who voted for him they are going to be rudely awakened as they will have a civil war on their hands.

Calm down. Trump may be impeached, but there's near zero chance he'll get kicked out of office. FWIW, care to take a wild guess what percentage of the 63 million who voted for him are suffering buyers remorse?  

Not only that- there's 65 million Americans who thought Hilary Clinton was a better choice, in case the MAGAs forget that little detail.  

BTW, there's more than a few of us on the Right who think Trump's gone crazy too....  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Calm down. Trump may be impeached, but there's near zero chance he'll get kicked out of office. FWIW, care to take a wild guess what percentage of the 63 million who voted for him are suffering buyers remorse?  

And there is also a great deal of former Never Trumpers who now solidly support Trump. Trump won't be removed by the senate and the dems know it. This is all about politics and trying to ding up Trump going into the 2020 election.

Not only that- there's 65 million Americans who thought Hilary Clinton was a better choice, in case the MAGAs forget that little detail. 

Hillary won the popular vote by running up the numbers in California. This is why we have the electoral college the democrats want to eliminate. 

BTW, there's more than a few of us on the Right who think Trump's gone crazy too....  

You can always vote for Quid pro Joe Biden, (really crazy) Bernie Sanders or Faux  Pocahontas Warren...no thanks for me

Here you go.....and Tex can get happy now too.😄

Hillary Clinton mulling 2020 run, citing weak Dem field, claim of email vindication: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-2020-rematch-trump-presidential-race-new-york-times-washington-post

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

lol.

yet, as our PRESIDENT, he has the economy booming, redoing our self-defeating trade deals, is standing up to lies, more lies, deliberate undercutting of everything WE WANT HIM TO DO, like stopping illegal immigration. Protecting our Constitution...our second amendment, our first amendment..... nominating two PRO-CONSTITUTION judges to the Supreme Court, etc etc etc.

Serious question for you, Hoorta.

If you think Pres Trump is crazy...

how do you explain this craziness?

Obama administration wants to DEPORT ... - dailymail.co.uk

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300568/Obama-administration-wants-DEPORT...

Mar 28, 2013 · Obama administration wants to DEPORT home schooling family to Germany, where they were fined and threatened with prosecution for teaching their own children e …

Author: David Martosko

then consider, how obaMao totally supports flagrant violation of our immigration rules...

by destitute muslims from terrorist states, etc, and floods of thousands and thousands of illegal, destitute, uneducated, unhealthy people flooding across our border?

You don't think that is insane?

How about this:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/remember_obamas_civilian_national_security_force.html

you don't think THAT is insane?

But you think Pres Trump is crazy?

Not getting what yer sellin thar. lol

Here is what I don't understand Cal. A RINO like Mitt Romney was not my choice in 2012 but I supported him and voted for him because the alternative was Obama. Some of these never Trumpers need to do the same with Trump. When you look at the democrat candidates and their green new deal, medicare for all, anti second amendment, legal abortion up to birth and even after birth, open borders and on and on and I don't understand the Never Trumpers at all because what the democrats are wanting to do is the alternative.

29 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Here is what I don't understand Cal. A RINO like Mitt Romney was not my choice in 2012 but I supported him and voted for him because the alternative was Obama. Some of these never Trumpers need to do the same with Trump. When you look at the democrat candidates and their green new deal, medicare for all, anti second amendment, legal abortion up to birth and even after birth, open borders and on and on and I don't understand the Never Trumpers at all because what the democrats are wanting to do is the alternative.

Exactly. I have admitted multiple times, I didn't have much use for Trump, even called him a "circus barker" from casually observing his tv show etc....

but I had no choice as an American to vote for him, because the other "party" is NOT AMERICAN.

Thank GOD we elected him - because most of us never knew how many dangerously corrupt and powerful non-elected mobsters were lurking in our government, making millions/billions or only hundreds of thousands from global workings.

Uranium one is just one example. The Biden Ukraine is another...

What you need to know about Clinton and the Uranium One ...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/14/hillary-clinton-uranium-one-deal-russia...

Nov 14, 2017 · Several of Uranium One’s owners were also donors to the Clinton Foundation, giving $145 million to the charitable foundation, and critics have alleged that Clinton greenlighted …

Author: Louis Nelson

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians...

Apr 24, 2015 · Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton...

Author: Jo Becker, Mike Mcintire

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

All of what you said true. MHO is if the Dems nominate anyone except Biden- they may well lose. The far left Dems like Warren aren't going to be able to pitch that to the general populace. Problems is the Democrats are already going to get spotted California and New York- (probably Oregon and Washington) in the election they're almost half way home. Trump loses Florida- he's dead. 

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

lol.yet, as our PRESIDENT, he has the economy booming, redoing our self-defeating trade deals, is standing up to lies, more lies, deliberate undercutting of everything WE WANT HIM TO DO, like stopping illegal immigration. Protecting our Constitution...our second amendment, our first amendment..... nominating two PRO-CONSTITUTION judges to the Supreme Court, etc etc etc.

That's about all he's done right Cal. MHO. I'm not buying Trump = booming economy. He's fighting a trade war he can't win. Everything you want him to do. I don't like nuts running around with 100 shot magazines FWIW. 

And that's why I don't post here much- a bunch of guys on the poli board think Trump's shit don't stink. 

47 minutes ago, hoorta said:

All of what you said true. MHO is if the Dems nominate anyone except Biden- they may well lose. The far left Dems like Warren aren't going to be able to pitch that to the general populace. Problems is the Democrats are already going to get spotted California and New York- (probably Oregon and Washington) in the election they're almost half way home. Trump loses Florida- he's dead. 

It is always the case with any republicans they about have to carry Florida. Trump picked up some states we haven't won in a while such as Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. With the huge state of California (Mexifornia) so solidly blue and running up huge numbers for the democrats I see in the future more republicans winning the presidency through the electoral college while not winning the popular vote (which will make the dems try even harder to get rid of the electoral college). We have had two republican presidents in just this century alone win the presidency and not the popular vote.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

That's about all he's done right Cal. MHO. I'm not buying Trump = booming economy. He's fighting a trade war he can't win. Everything you want him to do. I don't like nuts running around with 100 shot magazines FWIW. 

And that's why I don't post here much- a bunch of guys on the poli board think Trump's shit don't stink. 

Trump has won already...

biden?   Trump is hoping for Biden 

7 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Trump has won already...

biden?   Trump is hoping for Biden 

Unless you have functional crystal ball- the outcome of the 2020 Presidential election has yet to be determined- it's over a year away, and a lot can happen in the meantime. 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It is always the case with any republicans they about have to carry Florida. Trump picked up some states we haven't won in a while such as Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. With the huge state of California (Mexifornia) so solidly blue and running up huge numbers for the democrats I see in the future more republicans winning the presidency through the electoral college while not winning the popular vote (which will make the dems try even harder to get rid of the electoral college). We have had two republican presidents in just this century alone win the presidency and not the popular vote.

Here's my current thinking as a moderate Republican. Trump isn't doing anything another Republican couldn't do, with way less theatrics. I could solidly support Mike Pence for President- Trump- not so much. Remains to be seen who the Democrats put up against him. Right now I'm voting "none of the above".  

As to Trump calling the Impeachment inquiry a "witch hunt". He's correct in that a lot of folks on the right view him as a witch.  :)  

37 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Unless you have functional crystal ball- the outcome of the 2020 Presidential election has yet to be determined- it's over a year away, and a lot can happen in the meantime. 

Here's my current thinking as a moderate Republican. Trump isn't doing anything another Republican couldn't do, with way less theatrics. I could solidly support Mike Pence for President- Trump- not so much. Remains to be seen who the Democrats put up against him. Right now I'm voting "none of the above".  

As to Trump calling the Impeachment inquiry a "witch hunt". He's correct in that a lot of folks on the right view him as a witch.  :)  

I doubt if too many moderate republicans would have worked as hard as Trump to secure the southern border. Trump has gotten no help from the democrats but has used his leverage with the threat of tariffs against Mexico where Mexico now has thousands of troops securing our border. Trump also has given us a couple constitutional judges on the Supremes and hundreds of others on federal courts. These will pay dividends for years with court cases being decided by constitutional judges. The tax cuts and de-regulation has given us a great economy and job creation. Trump has built back up our military that was badly needed after Obama. 

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Finally there is only one real witch:

download.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

look at our debt, Hoorta. We can NOT go on like this. I don't anything about "100 shot" anything, and nobody thinks Pres Trump is god.

The entire bunch of dems are pitiful caricatures of stupidity and leftwing garbage. And Biden is worthless and just another

fool who will play any game to continue his career.

It takes a Pres Trump to weather this leftwing, corrupt "any garbage goes" attempted coup.

• Upvote 2