THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump cancels the G7 meeting at his cost...because of the dishonest fake "outrage"

calfoxwc

On 10/20/2019 at 9:43 AM, calfoxwc said:

It isn't character assassination if the person was fully warned by his own party that it would be an ethical violation or worse way back when he fist proposed it this summer.

Yes, someone is definitely a liar and he is caught redhanded by the Senate Majority Leader. The wheels are coming off as every day McConnell does something new that is not exactly flattering for the King. This time he denies he ever talked to Trump about the Ukraine phone call.

First the lie:   https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article235751592.html

And then the liar 🤴 is caught:   https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/22/mcconnell-trump-zelensky-phone-call-054744

McConnell has apparently gotten into character assassination by the cal definition.

Go ahead. Tell me how the senate Majority Leader is now another of that long trail of "bad" people who question the King. McConnell has finally realized how much at risk our national defense is with this clown and he's chirping more and more every day against him.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just more lies as I pointed out above you.

the trouble is, you use the word "lies" with no proof. Whether McConnell forgot the conversation, or whether Pres Trump has the wrong person he's trying to refer to, as in, wasn't McConnell...

here's a teaching moment for you:

lied; lying\ ˈlī-iŋ

\

Definition of lie (Entry 3 of 6)

intransitive verb

1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive She was lying when she said she didn't break the vase. He lied about his past experience.
2 : to create a false or misleading impression Statistics sometimes lie. The mirror never lies.
   In conclusion, you don't know if it's a lie or not, but you WANT it to be, emotionally knee jerk wise. Presidents talk to many, many people every day. So does McConnell. You insist it's true with no understanding of it being true or not. You have zero evidence. But you run with it to create a false/misleading impression out of political expediency and TDS.
THAT is what a lie is.

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It isn't character assassination if the person was fully warned by his own party that it would be an ethical violation or worse way back when he fist proposed it this summer.

Yes, someone is definitely a liar and he is caught redhanded by the Senate Majority Leader. The wheels are coming off as every day McConnell does something new that is not exactly flattering for the King. This time he denies he ever talked to Trump about the Ukraine phone call.

First the lie:   https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article235751592.html

And then the liar 🤴 is caught:   https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/22/mcconnell-trump-zelensky-phone-call-054744

McConnell has apparently gotten into character assassination by the cal definition.

Go ahead. Tell me how the senate Majority Leader is now another of that long trail of "bad" people who question the King. McConnell has finally realized how much at risk our national defense is with this clown and he's chirping more and more every day against him.

You cant be serious. That's all you got?

this is for Tex. hope it helps (we ain't buying the nothingburgers you are trying to sell a thousand? times):

The Two Approaches for Emotional Selling

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/emotional-selling-2917210

Dec 15, 2018 · Prospects Benefits. Your job as a salesperson is to help prospects see the benefits that they'll gain from owning your product. Benefits all have an emotional hook; that's what makes them different from features and that's why they are effective for selling while reciting a list of features just makes a prospect's eyes glaze over.

He should just flip the Democrats the bird and have the G7 at his own place. If it turns out there is any actual profit and I mean after expenses same as anywhere, he could donate that to the general fund.

But of course we know the Democrats don't care one way or the other. They're just hardwired to throw a fit no matter what he does.

as far as profiting from one's political office don't make me laugh.

WSS

• Upvote 2

I knew I could count on all the stooges to keep defending King Liar🤴 👺                          😂.

There is nothing anyone can post negative about this guy any more than there is any person you won't excoriate if they say one negative thing about him, even the dead guys. 

BTW cal you keep posting trash on McCain but don't ever include the two video interviews with his two cellmates in Hanoi that are polar opposites of what you always throw up there. Do you keep forgetting I posted those for you or do you just exclude them for "emotional" reasons?

But here's a clue for the future: Start paying attention to how McConnell is distancing himself further and further from the King. Donny Boy really pissed him off with the knife in the back of the Kurds. If there is one positive about McConnell, it's that he has the nation's defense at the forefront above anything and any one, including 🤴👺. And don't think for a moment that as he and Graham go, so go most of the Senate Reps. The worms are turning. 25th amendment may be heard a little more often soon. You can tell by what they are saying they are beginning to think he makes unhinged decisions. They are not wrong.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I knew I could count on all the stooges to keep defending King Liar🤴 👺                          😂.

There is nothing anyone can post negative about this guy any more than there is any person you won't excoriate if they say one negative thing about him, even the dead guys. 

BTW cal you keep posting trash on McCain but don't ever include the two video interviews with his two cellmates in Hanoi that are polar opposites of what you always throw up there. Do you keep forgetting I posted those for you or do you just exclude them for "emotional" reasons?

But here's a clue for the future: Start paying attention to how McConnell is distancing himself further and further from the King. Donny Boy really pissed him off with the knife in the back of the Kurds. If there is one positive about McConnell, it's that he has the nations defense at the forefront above anything and any one, including 🤴👺. And don't think for a moment that as he and Graham go, so go most of the Senate Reps. The worms are turning. 25th amendment may be heard a little more often soon. You can tell by what they are saying they are beginning to think he makes unhinged decisions. They are not wrong.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We can always count on stooges to hyperventilate over the most meaningless things possible. Thank you again for proving that Axiom.

WSS

Well, Tex, I'm sure you have room for a mini-therapy horse - you NEED ONE, LOL.

Why didn't YOU post the one I posted, then?

because you cherry pick.

I cherry picked.

but it's okay for YOU, because you're a liberal lefty who hates that your higgardly

LOST.

Get over it someday, taz?

9b1eb333461f7beac24d5b709b1057bb.209x178

• Upvote 1