THE BROWNS BOARD

A Wildlife Lesson for our Republican Friends

OldBrownsFan

The republicans need to learn they are not just under attack by the dems (the lyins lions) but as they run for safety to the water the dems allies the gators (MSM) are waiting to pounce on them too. Finally our republican buffalo finds safety in the herd of his buffalo friends. When will the republicans ever learn the lesson the dems seem to know all too well there is power and safety in unity and fighting back? The dems and their media allies every day have their talking points set and are unified while with the republicans it is usually a scattered mix message at best. And then the republicans have their Pierre Delecto's and other RINO's that destroy unity in the party.

• Thanks 1

It seems that it's the "we had better stick together or we'll all get arrested" crime syndicate kind of cohesiveness.

The rest of us - honorable, disagree sometimes - "circling our wagons" isn't required.

What we are seeing - is desperation to get "us" so we can't get "them".

In my experience- back at Keesler AFB, when I was there - my first roommate in our squadron, ...I found out he was smoking pot offbase with other pot smokers. I actually found out from a gal who was dating one of em, and was a friend of a friend of mine.

Anyways, I talked to my roommate about it, he admitted it, but said they were a tight group, nobody has to worry. I said, yes I do, if we ever have a surprise inspection, and you have some pot in your drawer, you know where that pot is going to end up? Under my bed, dammit. You have to go find another roommate - another room, I'm not taking the chance on that.

He knew I was right - transferrred to another room/pot smoker friend - pretty quickly. And my new roommate was a Christian guitar player, Bible reading fella from the LA bayou. I tolerated that just fine. lol

Later that week, some husky guy I never saw before came after me, and just put me up into the wall, and said if Iever ratted on them, reported my exroommate or them...he'd deal with me. I calmly said If I was going to do that, I would have already done it, and said he should get his hands off me, and several friends came out of their room and he let go fast. They told him he'd better not come back (was from another squadron) or we'd all report them. So,

I just remember that - thinking that corruption breeds paranoia of getting caught, obviously. Which, back to my point, the deep state is extremely paranoid, and is desperately attacking Pres Trump, who wants to drain the swamp, anyone who sides with him, and really, all of us - to keep us from ever re--electing another non-swamp president.

They are in danger of losing careers, and in danger of being prosecuted. It's coming down the line.

anonymous cia hack spies ...... it's a very large, dirty, corrupt group. Brennan, Comey, Mueller, sally yates, susan rice, strzok and page, clapper, lynch, holder, obamao, quid pro joe and hunter biden, higgardly clinton, bill clinton...bruce and nellie orr, mccabe, glenn simpson, bill priestap, ..........

john mccain...

https://conservativebase.com/new-irs-documents-sen-mccains-snitches-on-tea-party-for-deep-state-and-democratic-party/

even romney.

AND

Prof. Joseph Misfud, who the deep state players have said was a "russian intel asset".

nope. He's a WESTERN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE.

mueller lied.

• Thanks 1

Romney who is the newest republican MSM darling because he is speaking out against Trump should keep in mind when he ran for president in 2012 his new MSM pals weren't as nice to him then calling him a racist, tax cheat, and other attacks on him and his family. He seems to forget that.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you watch that last video - our America is in big serious trouble from the dangerous deep state swamp.

and a lot of stuff is coming out soon.

There is something fishy about the constant delaying of the IG report reference FISA warrants. Even Sen. Grassley is concerned the deep state may be deep sixing it.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/10/22/grassley-suspects-deep-state-is-responsible-for-delay-in-fisa-abuse-report/

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There is something fishy about the constant delaying of the IG report reference FISA warrants. Even Sen. Grassley is concerned the deep state may be deep sixing it.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/10/22/grassley-suspects-deep-state-is-responsible-for-delay-in-fisa-abuse-report/

I don't see "fishy"...yet. I think it's more like it is so glaring and complex, it defies a quick investigation, and so much more has been uncovered. Cia fake "whistleblowers"...the mysterious Prof Misfud, spying on the Trump campaign, corrupt obaMao appointed judges stopping Pres Trump from doing what the deep state left doesn't want him to do....

The glaring hypocrisy and political changes of how evidence is viewed, and what side gets arrested, subpoena'd, investigated...and what side gets a free pass.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't see "fishy"...yet. I think it's more like it is so glaring and complex, it defies a quick investigation, and so much more has been uncovered. Cia fake "whistleblowers"...the mysterious Prof Misfud, spying on the Trump campaign, corrupt obaMao appointed judges stopping Pres Trump from doing what the deep state left doesn't want him to do....

The glaring hypocrisy and political changes of how evidence is viewed, and what side gets arrested, subpoena'd, investigated...and what side gets a free pass.

My understanding is the report has been completed a number of weeks ago and now it is tied up with the FBI and CIA as they haggle over redactions. My concern is how much will be redacted for genuine national security and how much will be for a cover up?

My concern is, who the hell are the CIA and FBI heads and why would they cover up anything now?

I believe Wray at the fbi was a terrible mistake. Just how deep IS the deep state?

32 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

My concern is, who the hell are the CIA and FBI heads and why would they cover up anything now?

I believe Wray at the fbi was a terrible mistake. Just how deep IS the deep state?

Deep enough to probably eliminate 50% of Washington if you were to prosecute.

That number is probably way off.....