THE BROWNS BOARD

Potential 2020 dark horse candidate?

jbluhm86

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I know it's a bulshit post but seriously I would not be surprised to see Michelle Obama drafted. If I were a Republican strategist I would hesitate to tarnish Joe Biden to the point that his cronies bail on him.

WSS

If the dems try to do something like this they only have a small window of opportunity to do it as deadlines for filing are coming up soon in a number of states. Actually though WSS I think Trump's attacks on Biden have served to help Biden with democrat voters because of their hatred of Trump. 

34 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If the dems try to do something like this they only have a small window of opportunity to do it as deadlines for filing are coming up soon in a number of states. Actually though WSS I think Trump's attacks on Biden have served to help Biden with democrat voters because of their hatred of Trump. 

I don't think the window of opportunity is small at all. There's still over a year till the election.

At what point in the year did Obammy come out of the woodwork?

WSS

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think the window of opportunity is small at all. There's still over a year till the election.

At what point in the year did Obammy come out of the woodwork?

WSS

I saw it on the news there are filing deadlines coming up soon in some states.

Time running short for new 2020 Democrats to jump in as filing deadlines approach

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/time-running-short-for-new-2020-democrats-to-jump-in-as-filing-deadlines-approach

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Plenty of time. But I hope you're right about the Trump attacks or perceived attacks on Biden. Nobody cares about possible corruption if it's their guy and it might gain Joe a little sympathy.

WSS

LOL! Michelle has made it quite clear she has no wish to run for or be drafted into running for the presidency. Go worry about something else like betrayal of allies or worse.🎃🚯

• Haha 1