THE BROWNS BOARD

Reporting Posts to me - Please leave this at top of Forum

HAGII

Word of advice today. If you do not start reporting activity to the moderators (Zombo etc) and I get the report you are GONE! I'm done seeing them and I know you have been told. When "I" see them come into my email you have been more than likely GONE or warned! I will not give any warnings any longer... I am so fucking done! - HAGII (Owner)

• Thanks 3

• Zombo pinned this topic

I guess I have to apology for this one. This very week someone posted a thread with spam and I instinctively pressed the "report" button. 

On 10/26/2019 at 2:09 PM, HAGII said:

Spam is one thing... cry babies is another but that's what the moderators are for. Thank you

K-A the problem is we've been over run with trolls the last couple  weeks. One guy  in particular who just kept  coming back  for more after  I kicked him off three times. He may have  even figured out  a way to get  past an ISP block last night.

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

We're not  MAGA enough? That he was bent  out of shape his personal  attacks  were getting  deleted? 

In the Barbershop, Cal claimed that Diehard was a liberal for dissing his military service in the Air Force. I didn't realize these NFs were so high strung.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Thank god he left.

I've got to ban you now, Kathy's orders.

You've been here a long time, hate to see you go, but, she doesn't fuck around ... if you post in her thread that you want banned, you get banned.

Have a good one, Go Browns!

Z

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

You've been here a long time, hate to see you go, but, she doesn't fuck around ... if you post in her thread that you want banned, you get banned.

Z

There's that "other" Board for him to head over to, you know the one I'm talking about. But with his attitude and profanity, he'll last as long there as Ghoolie did- which was about a week... Their Mods don't tolerate 1\3 of the crap we do here.... 

On 11/6/2019 at 9:46 AM, Zombo said:

Z

Damn I didn't realize that if I report myself I could get banned. I'll be sure to put my warped sense of humor on permanent "hold" when it comes to the "report" button.😱😁

On 11/4/2019 at 10:02 AM, hoorta said:

Such animosity. He doesn't  need to be banned, just stop  posting. I'm not a fan of his constant  profanity.

man you should read some of the bs he pm's me 

im beginning  to think he has a crush on me 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Damn I didn't realize that if I report myself I could get banned. I'll be sure to put my warped sense of humor on permanent "hold" when it comes to the "report" button.😱😁

ya dont do that and you know for years i didnt even know it was there 

2 hours ago, ATOM said:

ya dont do that and you know for years i didnt even know it was there 

It's there- and it came in handy- we apparently have a Ravens fan with a computer skills and a mental disorder who can't figure out his flaming isn't appreciated here.....  Banned inside of an hour. If you see any more of his bird droppings under another screen name, PM me or Z,  we'll clean up the mess ASAP..  

OTOH, doesn't take much smarts to create another Gmail account. Though I am a tad curious how he's masking an ISP address.....  

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's there- and it came in handy- we apparently have a Ravens fan with a computer skills and a mental disorder who can't figure out his flaming isn't appreciated here.....  Banned inside of an hour. If you see any more of his bird droppings under another screen name, PM me or Z,  we'll clean up the mess ASAP..  

OTOH, doesn't take much smarts to create another Gmail account. Though I am a tad curious how he's masking an ISP address.....  

Possibly something like a VPN, ask a real IT guy for more ideas.

When should you use your VPN?

For maximum privacy, you should connect to your VPN every single time you get on the internet. Unless your internet connection is connected to a VPN, your information is exposed no matter where you are...even your home!

How does a VPN change my IP and location?

When you connect to your VPN server, the VPN server fetches the internet for you. That means every site you visit sees the location and IP address of your VPN server, not your real IP address and location from your device. If you are concerned with people knowing your IP and location, you should always use your VPN.

How much do VPNs cost? What about free VPNs?

If speed, privacy and are remotely important to you, you will want a paid VPN. Free VPNs are generally not safe and are used by criminals and bad actors to collect every piece of information they can, to resell. Paid VPNs generally cost between $3 and $15 per month depending on your costs and needs. They offer significantly faster speeds, better security and access across a lot more devices. If you want a fast VPN, you want a top-rated paid VPN.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Possibly something like a VPN, ask a real IT guy for more ideas.

When should you use your VPN?

For maximum privacy, you should connect to your VPN every single time you get on the internet. Unless your internet connection is connected to a VPN, your information is exposed no matter where you are...even your home!

How does a VPN change my IP and location?

When you connect to your VPN server, the VPN server fetches the internet for you. That means every site you visit sees the location and IP address of your VPN server, not your real IP address and location from your device. If you are concerned with people knowing your IP and location, you should always use your VPN.

How much do VPNs cost? What about free VPNs?

If speed, privacy and are remotely important to you, you will want a paid VPN. Free VPNs are generally not safe and are used by criminals and bad actors to collect every piece of information they can, to resell. Paid VPNs generally cost between $3 and $15 per month depending on your costs and needs. They offer significantly faster speeds, better security and access across a lot more devices. If you want a fast VPN, you want a top-rated paid VPN.

Yeah, security companies like Norton are offering VPN as one of the features on their latest upgrades. 

Well, I just hope this persistent booger is going to figure out he's wasting his time- even if he's using speech to text.  Z banned him again. 

The other thing that's possible- assuming we can trace it back to a legit ISP., is lodge a complaint with his Internet provider and claim abuse of service....  Most likely wouldn't work- as we threatened to (and succeeded) doing with one of the the other all time Baltomoron trolls way back in the day that far precedes this board..... 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Maybe using coworkers' computers to do all this? Who knows. I'll ask my computer whiz son in law who works as a computer programmer for EA Sports (Madden games and others). He'll know.

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2019 at 1:52 PM, Nero said:

with spam and I instinctively pressed the "report" button. 

...color me stupid, but, What 'Report' Button?  

Just remove it, wherever it is.

-  Thank you very much for continuing this board - 

50 minutes ago, Orion said:

...color me stupid, but, What 'Report' Button?  

Just remove it, wherever it is.

-  Thank you very much for continuing this board - 

It's the flag in the top right corner of every post. Next to it there is the 'share' button. 

It's a useful button that almost every site uses, because it reports directly to the admins and they can go directly to the post, read it and judge by themselves. 

In this case, it is annoying to Kathy because it goes directly to her and she simply keeps the place up not taking part on it (something to be grateful of), but in most instances it is a very useful feature, if used correctly. 

21 minutes ago, raven2020 said:

Can you do me a favor?  Copy and paste your complaint to my internet provider here...i would really love to see that 😂😂..."Can you guys please ban him from the internet for life...this person keeps coming on our message board, making fun of our football team.  I am really really offended"...you know their answer's gonna be, "Sir, you're a Browns fan...what did you expect?"   Whoreta, you crack me the fuck up!!!   You have got to be a millenial...I can't imagine you not being one.  You get way too offended and whine like a little bitch, just like the typical millenial.  You and Bimbo, both...Just pussies.  While you're trying to get me banned from the internet, why don't you also just call the police, get me arrested for Browns abuse?  Fuckin dipshit

The fact that you go to all the trouble of creating fake identities and trying to get on here to spew your juvenile crap means clearly a couple of things:

A. You have no life and have too much time on your hands

B. You are psychotic.   It won't be the police taking you away...it would be the guys in the white coats.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The fact that you go to all the trouble of creating fake identities and trying to get on here to spew your juvenile crap means clearly a couple of things:

A. You have no life and have too much time on your hands

B. You are psychotic.   It won't be the police taking you away...it would be the guys in the white coats.

Takes about  10 seconds  to  ban him (again), which  was done  asap. Less time than it takes  to  create an account. He's fighting  a battle  he can't win. Two  clicks and his posts are deleted. FWIW, Z can see deleted  posts,  though I  can't. We'll  get the IT gurus on it. 

Juvenile  garbage,  hey, look  how smart  I  am.  And I  agree  Gipper,  this guy clearly has  mental issues. 

LOL if he thinks I'm somehow a millennial. Some of that group with a low, or no moral compass.  Apparently thinks there's nothing wrong with deliberately harassing folks on a message board. Wow, an Internet tough guy hiding out behind a computer screen.  

EDIT: I really hope our troll comes back to read this. Folks like him in actuality are the biggest chickenshits out there. Strokes their feeble egos they can say stuff with impunity online that would get their smarmy faces punched in if they dared say it face to face to a 225 athletic football type in a bar. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

use the online user tab..12:01 pm Saturday, after another post was deleted..than they multiply.. Ravns52 now joins Ravn521974? they are both logged in

Well,  we have a sicko out there. And whoever it is thinks  they're  accomplishing  exactly  What? As Gip said  with  nothing  better to  do  with  their  time than harras this board. Thanks for the heads up. 

The problem is  the Mods can't  police the Board 24/7. 

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well,  we have a sicko out there. And whoever it is thinks  they're  accomplishing  exactly  What? As Gip said  with  nothing  better to  do  with  their  time than harras this board. Thanks for the heads up. 

The problem is  the Mods can't  police the Board 24/7. 

Some of these people may work with or on computers all day so time is no problem for them neither is computer access.

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Some of these people may work with or on computers all day so time is no problem for them neither is computer access.

Well, whoever this is needs access to a  Mental Health  professional.