THE BROWNS BOARD

Pelosi says House will vote this week on resolution formalizing impeachment inquiry

Vambo

another farce.

It is NOT a vote on a formal impeachment hearing.

It's a fake step to emphasize they are pizzed about being razzed for their fakeness.

It will just maintain the farce status quo.

14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump will be removed from Office by March.  Pence will become President, and lose the election.

I find it hard to believe you actually believe this. The impeachment is almost DOA in the senate. The impeachment is based on the transcript that Trump released and there is nothing in the transcript that is an impeachable offense. I don't even believe Pelosi thinks this will be successful and she did the impeachment only to please the rabid left in her party. Trump will beat a weak democrat candidate in November next year unless someone more stronger than they have now steps into the ring (that is not there now). I don't think Hillary Clinton fits that bill either. 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I find it hard to believe you actually believe this. The impeachment is almost DOA in the senate. The impeachment is based on the transcript that Trump released and there is nothing in the transcript that is an impeachable offense. I don't even believe Pelosi thinks this will be successful and she did the impeachment only to please the rabid left in her party. Trump will beat a weak democrat candidate in November next year unless someone more stronger than they have now steps into the ring (that is not there now). I don't think Hillary Clinton fits that bill either. 

No, the Dims have no one that can beat Trump in 2020...that's the reason for their impeachment sham.

The only person that can beat Donald Trump is Donald Trump.