THE BROWNS BOARD

schiff's Vindman is actually a traitor - a sedititious turd

calfoxwc

you betcha. Here is more EVIDENCE.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/29/seditious-conspiracy-sketchy-witness-schiff-blocks-questioning-of-nsc-staffer-alexander-vindman-to-protect-him-from-legal-exposure/?like_comment=7501816

Seditious Conspiracy / Sketchy Witness – Schiff Blocks Questioning of NSC Staffer Alexander Vindman to Protect Him from Legal Exposure…

Posted on October 29, 2019 by sundance

Holy smokes, this Alexander Vindman witness is very sketchy. Generally suspected of being “whistle-blower #2”, records show Vindman had numerous contacts with registered foreign agents, while a member of the National Security Council.  [FARA link – pg 4]

Additionally, it is highly likely Vindman leaked the content of presidential phone calls illegally while he was a member of the National Security Council; which explains why Adam Schiff would not permit Vindman to answer questions about who he talked to.

• Thanks 1

want to really know dirtbag vindman?

and why shiff for brains stopped vindman from answering any questions?

because he's a seditious dirtbag HACK, that's why. He despises and ridiculed AMERICA to RUSSIANS.

https://www.waynedupree.com/ltc-hickman-alex-vindman/

Report: Lieutenant Colonel Who Worked With Schiff Witness Vindman Says He Verbally Reprimanded Him For ‘Bashing America’

LTC Hickman said Vindman was clearly a partisan Democrat who was more “activist” than a bipartisan military official. LTC Hickman goes on to say that after several complaints from other officials who were deeply bothered by Vindman’s “anti-American” tone, he verbally reprimanded him for his actions.

Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman is very familiar with Adam Schiff’s star witness Alexander Vindman. The two worked together back when Vindman was a Major.

LTC Hickman shared an incident that occurred between the two men during a combined US-Russian exercise called “Atlas Vision 12” in Grafenwoher, GE.

The incident that occurred between the two men was described by LTC Hickman in a Twitter thread he shared on his timeline on October 31st.

He begins the thread by explaining the mission and why the two men were there. He then goes on to describe a disturbing string of events involving then Major Vindman, where he bashed America to Russian and American subordinates, and heavily promoted a “globalist” type agenda.

Please read this very important thread below:

Please Sign and Share: Petition To Impeach Nancy Pelosi For Treason Surges Past Quarter-Million Mark

“I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE. He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint…”

“…Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner. The following…”

“…account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others. We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we…”

“…had an issue relevant to his recent testimony. As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US &…”

“…Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama. He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable. He would speak…”

“…w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed. One comment truly..”

“…struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to…”

“…say. Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I…”

“…verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is..”

“…not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!”

Don Surber: Court-martial the spy Vindman

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2019/11/court-martial-spy-vindman.html

6 hours ago · Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman ignored a direct order from the commander-in-chief. A court made decide whether Vindman broke the military code of justice. ... So of course he should be prosecuted, court martialed, whatever, just so long as he spends a good long time in the slammer.

Herridge | ‘Vindman may have broken the law’… – CITIZEN ...

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/column-2/catherine-herridge-colonel-vindman-may-have...

1 day ago · ‘Colonel Vindman may have broken the law by leaking the president’s call…’ Alexander Vindman took classified presidential transcripts and shared them with people but Jim Jordan can’t ask who he shared them with? Is Adam Schiff a defense attorney or a member of Congress?

Alexander Vindman Was “Concerned.” So What?

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3789968/posts

But once the one-man parade is over and his uniform and medals are put back into his closet – Vindman does not wear his uniform to his actual daily job – all we are left with from Vindman’s testimony is what we already knew: That this is all a sham and a farce over nothing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Nice investigating cal

Thank you. I try not to troll, I ain't perfect, but to me, it's a matter of Honor to look at the evidence, and discern what the

reality is. I suppose it goes all the way back to me nearly dying in the winter woods. I made promises to God - I'm goofy, sure, lol,

but I care deeply about right and wrong, and my Country, Family and Close Friends. After, I'm the goof that was permanently draft exempt because of my knee (unless a national emergency) back in the day, but 2.5 years later, enlisted (talked my way into the AF during the physical when they balked ...over my knee) to make sure my family didn't lose everything during the upcoming huge long strike they were facing. I hunted squirrel and frog legs, the latter with a friend on the back of the base for dinners, lol, because i gave most of my checks to my Parents to pay all their bills.

I actually probably should have become an investigative journalist, though I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have had a decent salary over the years ...lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Thank you. I try not to troll, I ain't perfect, but to me, it's a matter of Honor to look at the evidence, and discern what the

reality is. I suppose it goes all the way back to me nearly dying in the winter woods. I made promises to God - I'm goofy, sure, lol,

but I care deeply about right and wrong, and my Country, Family and Close Friends. After, I'm the goof that was permanently draft exempt because of my knee (unless a national emergency) back in the day, but 2.5 years later, enlisted (talked my way into the AF during the physical when they balked ...over my knee) to make sure my family didn't lose everything during the upcoming huge long strike they were facing. I hunted squirrel and frog legs, the latter with a friend on the back of the base for dinners, lol, because i gave most of my checks to my Parents to pay all their bills.

I actually probably should have become an investigative journalist, though I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have had a decent salary over the years ...lol

Here is the big problem Cal. I found some of the same sites telling the whole story about Lindman as you did but it was not easy. When I googled this guy I got page after page of sites with the scripted narrative the MSM wants to portray of him like he is some honorable patriotic veteran with pure motives. I am thankful for alternative media today but they  just don't wield the power of the MSM. Not to mention the bias of Google I see constantly when I do searches. So we know this guy is a political hack because we search out alternative media sources but we are in the minority as most people are being fed the stories from the MSM (who won't report all the truth if it doesn't fit their narrative)

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Here is the big problem Cal. I found some of the same sites telling the whole story about Lindman as you did but it was not easy. When I googled this guy I got page after page of sites with the scripted narrative the MSM wants to portray of him like he is some honorable patriotic veteran with pure motives. I am thankful for alternative media today but they  just don't wield the power of the MSM. Not to mention the bias of Google I see constantly when I do searches. So we know this guy is a political hack because we search out alternative media sources but we are in the minority as most people are being fed the stories from the MSM (who won't report all the truth if it doesn't fit their narrative)

it's a huge problem. I actually got rid of google as our search engine - we use Bing now. Bing doesn't accrue information from your searches..... like looking up ar15 build info, etc....

I'm thankful for Hannity, Levin, Jarrett, Ingraham, Rush...all of those characters who brave the slings and arrows of hatred from the left, to tell the truth. We are seeing how dangerously arrogant the leftwing globalist for wealth and power deep state is. We elected a non-deep state president, and they are out to destroy him.

Our economy is booming, the S&P is sky high, etc etc etc. Look at the unemployment numbers. Yet, you are right - the msm ignores it all.

It's a globalist anti-American movement of serious size - boosted by obaMao who put so many of them into the highest places in our government, they in turn favored globalists like Lindman, strzok, page, bruce orr, .... clapper, and especially brennan, may very well end up in prison. we'll see. If they get away with it - our America is lost, never to be gotten back again ...unless....

no denial from the left?

darn. I was ready with my "all wet in Egypt" thing again. lol

reality and truth are a double edged sword to liberals.

say, I like that one....