THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I get it you just can't figure it out.....yet again. 

It is not that I can't....if I wanted to. It is that I have no interest and do not wish to take even a moment to bother to try. 

This stuff is on every single sports pregame show and even other shows.  All kinds of people make sports picks whether on sports shows or any shows.  

Plus picking and betting has been around in newspapers and other places for hundreds of years.  You're a lawyer I'm sure you can figure it all out.  ;)

Yes, I am a lawyer....and I have   10,000 better things to do with every moment of my life.

Even nuns are in on the act.....well maybe "humourously" at it.......    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6480159/Two-nuns-stole-500-000-Catholic-school-went-gambling-Las-Vegas.html

• Two nuns who worked at St Joseph's School in Redondo Beach, California stole as much as $500,000 in tuition, fees and school donations 
  • Former Principal Sister Mary Margaret Kreuper and teacher Sister Lana Chang used some of the money to go on gambling trips to Las Vegas
  • St. James Catholic Church has conducted an internal investigation after an audit found irregularities in the accounts when Kreuper retired after 28 years 
  • The Archdiocese of Los Angeles has said it won't seek criminal charges and prefers to handle the matter internally 
  • OK...so, you are giving us this story to tell us how fucked up an obsession with sports gambling can be. You didn't really have to convince me.   Like I said,  I  have participated in a pick the winner of every game pool (no spread); and I have bet on some games when I was in Nevada a couple of times.....like that one time I described.  Browns were like a 5-6 point underdog. They lost by 3.  I won the bet, I didn't bother to collect.

You desperately need another hobby besides this one the obsession with everyone else's posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! He Brownsed it. Pick 6 in the endone run back 100 yds for the TD.

Ah crap.   :(

17 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

How nice.   :)

And a d'oh..... 16-10, please try not to choke again. Thanks.  <_<

7 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And a d'oh..... 16-10, please try not to choke again. Thanks.  <_<

And d'oh II, please try harder, gift 3 points.  <_<

This is one screwed up game.  Safety then dropped ball fumble. It's anyone's game to win/lose.

Dan Fouts...quit crying 😥 and you have thrown worse balls...Edit--Right here is where a Colts OL should win games..bang the rock & clock,,,, we got laced

the bench warmer had 1 job to do..hold properly.. it just cost 53 a game..the kickers divot should not have mattered, till your foot hits the right side of laces.. headed left..  

24 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

Laces did not matter!

Well taking a nice divot before striking the ball seemed to matter.  Geeezzzzzz.   Pit 4-4 in a strange stupid game.

Go figure.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:37 AM, Bob806 said:

Good post Zombo. 

Yeah, I'm frustrated with 2-5 but a win in Denver keeps the hope alive. Damn, for us addicted fans there's always a glass-half-full outlook.

Browns 27

Horse Teeth 12

Damn, wrong again.

Today is the darkest day of 2019, to me anyway. Losing to a supposed inferior team with a rookie QB.  

Damn Freddy, I've been in your corner. There's things that may not be your fault, but you HAVE to kick a FG on the road and get points. SOB, that's going to get you canned.

Karlis Missed

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Damn, wrong again.

Today is the darkest day of 2019, to me anyway. Losing to a supposed inferior team with a rookie QB.  

Damn Freddy, I've been in your corner. There's things that may not be your fault, but you HAVE to kick a FG on the road and get points. SOB, that's going to get you canned.

Karlis Missed

And getting darker. Ravens up on NE 17-0.

• Upvote 1