THE BROWNS BOARD

Jarvis Landry reportedly among multiple Browns players who yelled 'come get me' to Cardinals

Vambo

So either our best players are screaming for another team to come save them from the Browns, or they're talkin' shit during and/or after they get their asses handed to them by a 3 win team.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy just thinking about either scenario. 

• Haha 1

The day Silver put out his clickbait story, Cardinals HC Cliff Dingelberry, hit a Arizona radio show 97.5, reporting he "Never saw nor Heard any* browns players saying a peep to his sidelines". Good enough for my interest & Silver won't tag a name to his so-called 2 sources nor if they even played for Zona...  Lombardi/Cabot & Silver..The Gold/Blonde & Silver 🥇🥈🥉 of browns clickbait   

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

The day Silver put out his clickbait story, Cardinals HC Cliff Dingelberry, hit a Arizona radio show 97.5, reporting he "Never saw nor Heard any* browns players saying a peep to his sidelines". Good enough for my interest & Silver won't tag a name to his so-called 2 sources nor if they even played for Zona...  Lombardi/Cabot & Silver..The Gold/Blonde & Silver 🥇🥈🥉 of browns clickbait   

So, you're basically saying that it is believed that Silver faked the entire story purely out of animus towards the Browns do to the fact that they fired his butt buddy Hue Jackson?  Did he not think that the coach with the worst record in the 100 year history of the NFL  (who was not that team's owner) would not get fired at some point?    

Who does this guy work for....and does that organization not have any journalistic integrity?  Allowing their writers to print fabricated stories? 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So, you're basically saying that it is believed that Silver faked the entire story purely out of animus towards the Browns do to the fact that they fired his butt buddy Hue Jackson?  Did he not think that the coach with the worst record in the 100 year history of the NFL  (who was not that team's owner) would not get fired at some point?    

Who does this guy work for....and does that organization not have any journalistic integrity?  Allowing their writers to print fabricated stories? 

try sticking to the details of a members post...i basically said none of this^^.. https://arizonasports.com/story/2197994/jarvis-landry-browns-denies-told-cardinals-come-get-me/  Kingsbury saw nothing that Silver is reporting. Standing as a HC on that sidelines..The EnD..

Michael Silver collects a paycheck from nfl.com & nfl network...  wiki his work...s/he works out of Cali & in short, Silver stirs the pot for nfl clicks, than bails into thin air when called out on his fairy tales.. here's his 3rd in just under 1 year...

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, gumby73 said:

try sticking to the details of a members post...i basically said none of this^^.. https://arizonasports.com/story/2197994/jarvis-landry-browns-denies-told-cardinals-come-get-me/  Kingsbury saw nothing that Silver is reporting. Standing as a HC on that sidelines..The EnD..

Michael Silver collects a paycheck from nfl.com & nfl network...  wiki his work...s/he works out of Cali & in short, Silver stirs the pot for nfl clicks, than bails into thin air when called out on his fairy tales.. here's his 3rd in just under 1 year...

And when you point out the holes in his reporting he blocks you on Twitter.  Like when people told them they didn't believe this he said he never reports a story unless he is 100% sure that it is factual. I simply responded "so you were 100% sure Mayfield didn't shake Sherman's hand." Then next time I went to the comment I see

Screenshot_20191220-121208_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

And when you point out the holes in his reporting he blocks you on Twitter.  Like when people told them they didn't believe this he said he never reports a story unless he is 100% sure that it is factual. I simply responded "so you were 100% sure Mayfield didn't shake Sherman's hand." Then next time I went to the comment I see

Screenshot_20191220-121208_Chrome.jpg

So, not only is he a liar but he is a  Kunta Kunte.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...