THE BROWNS BOARD

The Nation That Gave Us WW II

TexasAg1969

Different Germans than WW2. Same applies to Japan. I knew a guy years ago who told me he would never buy a car from Germany, Japan or Italy because he remembered what they did to us in WW2. You couldn't tell him these are not the same people today that were around in  WW2.

We all know about the atrocities of the Germans in WW2 with the concentrations camps and mass killings of the Jews. What is less known is how evil Japan was in WW2 and their war crimes and atrocities that for some reason never got exposed like it should have. 

On 12/19/2019 at 12:40 PM, OldBrownsFan said:

Different Germans than WW2. Same applies to Japan. I knew a guy years ago who told me he would never buy a car from Germany, Japan or Italy because he remembered what they did to us in WW2. You couldn't tell him these are not the same people today that were around in  WW2.

We all know about the atrocities of the Germans in WW2 with the concentrations camps and mass killings of the Jews. What is less known is how evil Japan was in WW2 and their war crimes and atrocities that for some reason never got exposed like it should have. 

A lot of their worst war crimes ended up being beneficial. Turns out vivisecting humans and infecting them with diseases and putting live people into pressure Chambers and centrifuges until they died and freezing body parts of live people and then smashing the frozen parts with hammers and such yielded useful medical data. The U.S. ended up with most of that data and so it got swept under the rug.