THE BROWNS BOARD

On the bright side...

Kvoethe

I feel like all our offensive problems are my fault.  I bought a jersey for the first time in what seems like a 100 years, and obviously I bought a Baker Mayfield one.

He now sucks, and it's my fault.  I'm sorry.  🙂

On the Bright Side 🤔... Projected 2020 Scheduled Opponents... Browns may project to match up with 7 teams that will finish below .500...

At Home- Bengals, Redskins, Broncos..

Away-Bengals, NYG, NYJ & Jaguars..

Teams with a Chance at finishing .500 projecting on Browns 2020 schedule..

Home- Pittsburgh, Colts, Eagles

Away- Pittsburgh, Cowboys & Titans

Only 2 teams with above .500 records should include..Ravens (2) & Texans at Home..

Merry Christmas media Hype Train 🚂   

• Thanks 1

On 12/24/2019 at 9:55 AM, jiggins7919 said:

I feel like all our offensive problems are my fault.  I bought a jersey for the first time in what seems like a 100 years, and obviously I bought a Baker Mayfield one.

not your fault...thank our overrated gm for that shit...

On 12/25/2019 at 8:57 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I thought you were going to become a Falcons fan?

The door out of here is that way. 

they are my second team....i root for the browns when they play them though....my 2 teams i root for are the braves and browns....rooted for the braves when they were in milwaukee and followed them here....always followed the browns....so since i have been a sports fan, i have 2 championships i can claim....64 browns and the 95 braves....not a whole lot to brag about...by the way...sorry for beating the indians...thought by now they would have a championship with francona as mgr...i still think he is a very good mgr....need to stick with him....

On 12/25/2019 at 5:33 AM, gumby73 said:

On the Bright Side 🤔... Projected 2020 Scheduled Opponents... Browns may project to match up with 7 teams that will finish below .500...

Only 2 teams with above .500 records should include..Ravens (2) & Texans at Home..

Facing a lot of young QBs on that schedule.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 AM, jiggins7919 said:

I'll share the blame. I bought a Garrett one and got him an indefinite suspension. I mean it was Myles mannered poetic Garrett. Who knew he was a helmet monster?🙈

• Haha 1

Facing a lot of young QBs on that schedule.

BR supposedly to be back with  Spermsuckers...he ain't young.   Jackson twice with Balt.    Whomever with  Cincy (some claim Burrows),  Jones with NYG,  Darnold with NYJ,  Jags.... Foles?  Colts.....Brissett....or will they change?   Eagles....Wentz.    Cowboys....Prescott.   Titans....Tannehill likely.  Texans....Watson.   Redsking.....Haskins.   Broncos....Drew Lock likely.