THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 17: Browns at Bengals

MLD Woody

1 minute ago, manbearpig said:

So...  I don't think firing Kitchens gets us anywhere. I agree he's horrible but is there a chance he can get better in the offseason? Would an OC help?  I mean who in their right mind would want to coach this team at this point?

WTF there is more talent on this roster than alot of other teams So yeah the job is a good one for the right coach

1 minute ago, ATOM said:

WTF there is more talent on this roster than alot of other teams So yeah the job is a good one for the right coach

I doubt many coches want to come to Cleveland.  Not with their record of fired coaches...

1 minute ago, manbearpig said:

I doubt many coches want to come to Cleveland.  Not with their record of fired coaches...

there are only 32 of those jobs we still have players on their rookie contracts  and as i said the talent is there I do not believe they will have a hard time finding a new coach

Well we're looking for a BETTER coach. I've seen worse seasons and Browns teams.  If there is any hope for this guy (which I pretty much doubt.) Is it possible? If so how?  And who would you hire Atom? (assuming they would come here)  Also if fired do we owe Kitchens anything? I never heard or cared much about his hiring other than to to think "why in the fuck didn't we make last years dude the HC?"

4 minutes ago, manbearpig said:

Well we're looking for a BETTER coach. I've seen worse seasons and Browns teams.  If there is any hope for this guy (which I pretty much doubt.) Is it possible? If so how?  And who would you hire Atom? (assuming they would come here)  Also if fired do we owe Kitchens anything? I never heard or cared much about his hiring other than to to think "why in the fuck didn't we make last years dude the HC?"

we should have stayed with williams  that or ariens he wanted the job and is doing a better job with less talent in tampa

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

The only thing that I was concerned about.....WTF ?

RUSHING
Player CAR YDS TD AVG
Nick Chubb 13 41 0 3.2
Baker Mayfield 4 29 0 7.3
Kareem Hunt 3 4 0 1.3

And on today's embarrassing loss to formerly one loss Cinci how did Mixon far outrush Chubb in this game?  Cinci with their lousy rushing defense?  The brain trust on the BROWNS needs some major work.

RUSHING
Player CAR YDS TD AVG
Joe Mixon 26 162 2 6.2
Andy Dalton 8 10 1 1.3
Alex Erickson 1 5 0 5
Giovani Bernard 3 4 0 1.3
John Ross 1 -2 0 -2

Just now, mjp28 said:

And on today's embarrassing loss to formerly one loss Cinci how did Mixon far outrush Chubb in this game?  Cinci with their lousy rushing defense?  The brain trust on the BROWNS needs some major work.

RUSHING
Player CAR YDS TD AVG
Joe Mixon 26 162 2 6.2
Andy Dalton 8 10 1 1.3
Alex Erickson 1 5 0 5
Giovani Bernard 3 4 0 1.3
John Ross 1 -2 0 -2

Boggles the mind.  I'm assuming like some others have suggested.  The team quit on a shitty coach. Is there a place where I can find Freedies salary and contract?  Obviously I'm not a football guru.

1 hour ago, manbearpig said:

Boggles the mind.  I'm assuming like some others have suggested.  The team quit on a shitty coach. Is there a place where I can find Freedies salary and contract?  Obviously I'm not a football guru.

HENRY VERY CLOSE TO RUSHING TITLE.

45 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Unless upper mng. is knee jerk and meddling. Then the talent level is negated and it's a bad job. 

if they stay the course with dorsey and just do their jobs of signing checks yes its a good job

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

you are missing the point....its not the talent...again for the millionth time...its the fucking mgmt front ofc....the gm...the owner etc....its like the cowboys...if any coach is thinking about that job...they better look at jerry...he has  become a horrible owner...we have a shitass owner....

2 minutes ago, browns52 said:

you are missing the point....its not the talent...again for the millionth time...its the fucking mgmt front ofc....the gm...the owner etc....its like the cowboys...if any coach is thinking about that job...they better look at jerry...he has  become a horrible owner...we have a shitass owner....

ya and dallas will still get coachs knocking on thier door same with washington and Cleveland as i said there are only 32 of these jobs in the world so I believe they will not have a problem finding a coach who is qualified 

or do you think that we will have to after a high school coach like pettine because we suck so bad 

7 minutes ago, browns52 said:

you want them to stay the course they are on now...is that what you are saying.....good luck with that shit....

jesus fucking christ you are ignorant are roster was a complete joke before dorsey got here or are you brain damaged and forgot Yes he did fuck up with the hire of freddie 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ATOM said:

32 carries for 211 yards passed Chubb with 46 yards to spare

And he only got 13 carries for 41 yards......a ~25+ attempts for 90+ yards and he could have been the 2019 NFL rushing winner.  

Maybe we are more concerned about it than Chubb.

Just now, mjp28 said:

And he only got 13 carries for 41 yards......a ~25+ attempts for 90+ yards and he could have been the 2019 NFL rushing winner.  

of course we are but it just showed how stupid freddie was 13 carries vs the worst rushiung D in the league 

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

THAT is how he lost the rushing leader tag? only 13 carries?

OMG.

Somehow, this last Browns game didn't get recorded, we were vacationing in NC.

Now, I can't watch it.

Obviously, a good thing. lol

On 12/29/2019 at 5:32 PM, manbearpig said:

redskins are getting the guy i wanted....at least he is a leader.......mccarthy may be...all these others.....pwahfffffft....yeah just what we need....josh mcdaniels....you be looking at another coaching change in 2 yrs with him....who else...guy from baylor...jeeeez.....oh well.....wait....maybe we can sign jason garrett....just kidding....

• Thanks 1