THE BROWNS BOARD

Ron Rivera IN at Washington. Jason Garrett OUT at Dallas.

mjp28

Don't feel too bad for Jason.....Garrett is under contract as Cowboys head coach through the 2019 season. He signed a five-year, $30 million extension in January 2015.Oct 16, 2018.

Oh that wacky NFCE, the Philly had to win out to make the playoffs which helped to boot the Cowboys coach out and the Redskins still trying to get it together?

Makes the AFCN not so bad.

28 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Don't feel too bad for Jason.....Garrett is under contract as Cowboys head coach through the 2019 season. He signed a five-year, $30 million extension in January 2015.Oct 16, 2018.

So his contract ended a week ago? 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

So his contract ended a week ago? 

Sounds like it, his Jerryworld parking pass has probably expired also.

11 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

2015 + 5 = 2020...

Garrett's contract was expiring this month.

Inclusive.  Jan 2015 was for the 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19 seasons.  His meter just ran out and they didn't put another quarter in it.  (or another $6 mil, about right for an NFL head coach)

43 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Inclusive.  Jan 2015 was for the 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19 seasons.  His meter just ran out and they didn't put another quarter in it.  (or another $6 mil, about right for an NFL head coach)

Who give a flying fucking fadoodle about Jerry Jones's money and who he has to pay it to.  

Among the reasons I am considering NOT going to Dallas, even if a group here decides they want to take that road trip, is that I would not really want to give that assclown one red nickel of my money.  And I use the term assclown literally.  His face looks like a cross between a set of buttocks and a clown.

• Haha 1