THE BROWNS BOARD

Pres Trump's popularity UP, Electoral college for GOP trends UP

calfoxwc

Let's not become too encouraged by polls at this time. Everybody grows weary of the election process and there's a distinct possibility that the Democrats will pull out some unknown like they did with Obama. I'm not sure that the Coalition of homosexuals hardcore Union millennials and Hispanics will be enough so I'm guessing it could be another African American possibly African American woman. I don't trust Michelle Obama not to run. If I were the RNC I would not hit Joe Biden as hard because the Democrats might turn on him and nominate someone more formidable.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Let's not become too encouraged by polls at this time. Everybody grows weary of the election process and there's a distinct possibility that the Democrats will pull out some unknown like they did with Obama. I'm not sure that the Coalition of homosexuals hardcore Union millennials and Hispanics will be enough so I'm guessing it could be another African American possibly African American woman. I don't trust Michelle Obama not to run. If I were the RNC I would not hit Joe Biden as hard because the Democrats might turn on him and nominate someone more formidable.

WSS

It didn't appear to be a poll. Had to do with a census.

36 minutes ago, Gorka said:

It didn't appear to be a poll. Had to do with a census.

Okay. Regardless lefties that leave place A go to place B. Games in Florida and New York are offset by losses in Virginia North Carolina Porter Texas... Wherever. Plus I think they are forgetting the age demographic.

WSS

Trump is doing better both with the Hispanic and Black communities than the democrats ever imagined. One of the reasons Trump will win in 2020 is because of this. No matter how much the left and their media allies tell us us Trump is a racist we have too much alternative media today and they aren't able to get away with it like they have done in the past with republicans. In my lifetime every republican president or presidential candidate gets charged with being a racist from the left and they are working overtime with Trump to paint him as a racist as he is doing so well with Hispanic and black voters. 

• Upvote 1

Minority communities are increasingly sooooooo tired, of voting for dems, who forget them after they win elections.

Absolutely nothing changes to help them have better opportunities, safer communities.

those dems/leftists are just so dishonest, even rashida terrorista talib is facing a possible recall.

https://freedomoutpost.com/as-petition-nears-300k-to-impeach-rep-rashida-tlaib-evidence-exposes-her-lies-about-residency-to-run-for-office/