THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ Continues to be OBJ

BaconHound

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Any and all charges dropped like a hot pan by the DA.  The "officer" in question signed an affidavit saying he didn't want to pursue.    So how they even came about is beyond me? 

Moving on with our lives...

At the risk of furthering all this l’ll link an article that gets into how it came about. 

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_f38243da-3a04-11ea-aff2-2f66593c1534.html

19 hours ago, The Gipper said:

What I mean was that  AB wanted that kind of money from Pittsburgh to stay there.  It was money that caused him to drive himself away from Pitts, not his off field antics.   But, you are right, his idiocy caused him to lose that money from Las Vegas...nee Oakland. Now that was pure mental illness or something.

I think the mental illness aspect started while he was in Pitt. Some of the things he was doing sane people don't. 

Money I think started his behavioral issues there though. 

25 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

I think the mental illness aspect started while he was in Pitt. Some of the things he was doing sane people don't. 

until October 2018 in Pittsburgh.. After a 2nd illegal Vontaze Burfick hit. AB has been a true scatter brain sense.. starting with a month after Burfick hit, tossing furniture from a condo's 14th floor..snapped & can't help peeps refusing to help themselves..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

until October 2018 in Pittsburgh.. After a 2nd illegal Vontaze Burfick hit. AB has been a true scatter brain sense.. starting with a month after Burfick hit, tossing furniture from a condo's 14th floor..snapped & can't help peeps refusing to help themselves..

Never connected the two, but you may be onto something there.

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Curious.  I wonder.  Maybe you can dissect AB's brain to find out.   I suspect some Steeler/Raiders/Pats fans would like to do that. 

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Curious.  I wonder.  Maybe you can dissect AB's brain to find out.   I suspect some Steeler/Raiders/Pats fans would like to do that. 

By all accounts he was ok before now look at him his a trainwreck, his a rapist asshole that has wild mood swings and outbursts. My grandmom had dementia and was showing a bunch of the same signs. I actually feel bad for him. I just really hope he is able saves some money for his kids before he goes.

• Zombo locked this topic