THE BROWNS BOARD

Another actual question.

Westside Steve

Here is what the entire fake impeachment is about :

"we be impeaching him so he can't be president while in office and to stop him from being re-elected"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sen-kamala-harris-calls-for-halt-on-president-trumps-judicial-nominations-during-impeachment

Sen. Kamala Harris calls for halt on President Trump's judicial nominations during impeachment

FYI - Tex -

it isn't the Senate's job to conduct a trial. That is the House's job. The Senate decides if the House's case

merits a concurring vote. Anyone with any decency and/or seriousness has to admit the House dems ran a political dishonest FARCE.

So, of course, it's crap on it's arrival - it should be flushed.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

FYI - Tex -

it isn't the Senate's job to conduct a trial. That is the House's job. The Senate decides if the House's case

merits a concurring vote. Anyone with any decency and/or seriousness has to admit the House dems ran a political dishonest FARCE.

No, its the Senates job to conduct a trial. The House gathers evidence, draws up the Articles of Impeachment, and votes to impeach. The articles of impeachment is presented to the Senate for trial.

As is often done by judges in regular trials, the Senate can also choose throw the case out.

Which I wish McConnell would have done, he knows full well the dems have no fucking case.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

FYI - Tex -

Sorry Cal, you're wrong.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

No, its the Senates job to conduct a trial. The House gathers evidence, draws up the Articles of Impeachment, and votes to impeach. The articles of impeachment is presented to the Senate for trial.

As is often done by judges in regular trials, the Senate can also choose throw the case out.

Which I wish McConnell would have done, he knows full well the dems have no fucking case.

"The House gathers the evidence"..that is the key. The House gathers the evidence, that is their job and not the Senate's. The House isn't supposed to do a half way job of investigation and then leave it up to the Senate to finish the investigation like Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler are wanting. This case was supposed to be ready for trial. In fact the dems said they already had overwhelming evidence when they voted on the impeachment articles. Now they want more investigation? What happened to their overwhelming evidence they claimed?

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Sorry Cal, you're wrong.

I know, as soon as I re-read it just now, I said it backwards.

The senate does the trial, the house submits the evidence. something like that.

my bad.

• Upvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 7:02 PM, calfoxwc said:

I know, as soon as I re-read it just now, I said it backwards.

The senate does the trial, the house submits the evidence. something like that.

my bad.

We have the luxury of being able to admit when we're wrong.

Libs don't have that luxury because they're wrong way to often.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

They are rigging the election again against Bernie Sanders, just like last time, only even more obviously. They are bringing him out of so important Iowa in order that, as a Senator, he sit through the Impeachment Hoax Trial. Crazy Nancy thereby gives the strong edge to Sleepy Joe Biden, and Bernie is shut out again. Very unfair, but that’s the way the Democrats play the game. Anyway, it’s a lot of fun to watch!