THE BROWNS BOARD

New migrant caravan forms in Honduras and heads toward US border

Vambo

ICE subpoenas NY for info on illegal immigrant accused of murder, as sanctuary city fight escalates

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICE lists ‘fugitive’ illegal immigrants freed by New York City’s sanctuary policies

18 hours ago, Vambo said:

Just some advice, but if you're going to post a link, you should read the article first. I don't believe all of those links say things you think they say...

another no bs opinion nothing from woodpecker.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-migrant-caravan-forms-in-honduras-and-heads-toward-us-border

New migrant caravan forms in Honduras and heads toward US border

| January 15, 2020 05:57 PM

https://en.mercopress.com/2020/01/18/mexico-offers-jobs-to-a-central-america-migrants-caravan-heading-for-the-us

Mexico offers jobs to a Central America migrants' caravan heading for the US

Saturday, January 18th 2020 - 0

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Just some advice, but if you're going to post a link, you should read the article first. I don't believe all of those links say things you think they say...

Assume all you like...You remind me of Sergeant Schultz.

Since we are a nation of immigrants I am glad we have always allowed many new immigrants to come here to live but it has to be done legally and in order. We have those who play by the rules and apply to come here and wait their turn and then we have the line jumpers like this who think they can just come across illegally and go to the front of the line ahead of those who obey the law and play by the rules. Unfortunately we have a democrat party who encourage these people to come here illegally because they see new democrat voters that will help keep them in power and that is all they care about.

• Upvote 1