THE BROWNS BOARD

Dirtbag Bolton - how spiteful and vengful was he?

calfoxwc

"Bolton is excellent - he's been our ambassador to the UN. Bolton KNOWS the global corruption and maneuvering by

different governments around the world. Israel and America may as well leave the UN because it's rife with corrupt self-interest

and dangerous parties having veto votes, rendering it useless - and a giant American taxpayer money pit. I've been wanting Bolton to be way up there at the WH for years. He isn't a warhawk - he's a realist."

I'm sorry it's just too damn easy sometimes

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I thought Bolton was very good too until I thought he wasn't. It happens. I was surprised to see that even Bush regretted hiring him. At one time I thought Bolton was out for the good of the country but it appears Bolton is only out for Bolton. Good luck with his book sales.

I'm sorry it's just too damn easy sometimes Posted by woodypeckerhead

I was wrong about Bolton - how many people have been wrong about him in Washington?

all you can do it try to get somebody on a "gotcha" when you are too chickenbirdbraincrap to ever have a legit

opinion with any legit reasoning behind it?

I can wrong. Bolton has proven himself to not have deserved his career. Now he has thrown it all into the toilet.

Had to beg Pres Trump for a job - that was telling.

and the swamp/deep state is very, very real.

like the phony "whistleblower" who is rumored to have been

working in the WH as a recorder/greeter, but was actually more than that.

A spy/mole/leaker.

Serious business.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

and the swamp/deep state is very, very real.

like the phony "whistleblower" who is rumored to have been

working in the WH as a recorder/greeter, but was actually more than that.

A spy/mole/leaker.

Serious business.

So the answer is that everyone is part of a grand conspiracy and not just that maybe Trump is a dipshit who doesn’t plan things well? 

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/01/27/advocates-demand-apology-from-trump-for-troop-concussion-comments/

Those dirty liberals at the VFW part of the swamp?

8 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

So the answer is that everyone is part of a grand conspiracy and not just that maybe Trump is a dipshit who doesn’t plan things well? 

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/01/27/advocates-demand-apology-from-trump-for-troop-concussion-comments/

Those dirty liberals at the VFW part of the swamp?

read your own article, Logic.

" Republican Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton said on “Face the Nation” that Trump was describing the injuries as explained to him and “not dismissing the injuries.” Cotton, who served with the Army in Iraq and Afghanistan, said he was not upset by the president’s remarks. "

context means everything. Concussions are not necessarily life threatening.

"By definition, a concussion is not a life-threatening injury, but it can cause both short-term and long-term problems. A concussion results from a closed-head type of injury and does not include injuries in which there is bleeding under the skull or into the brain. "

therefore, they are not as serious as life-threatening injuries.

"doesn't plan things well" ???

I'd say this was well planned.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-signs-bill-implementing-new-north-america-trade-agreement-a-major-rewrite-of-trade-rules-with-canada-and-mexico/2020/01/29/961949ee-42b7-11ea-99c7-1dfd4241a2fe_story.html

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

read your own article, Logic.

" Republican Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton said on “Face the Nation” that Trump was describing the injuries as explained to him and “not dismissing the injuries.” Cotton, who served with the Army in Iraq and Afghanistan, said he was not upset by the president’s remarks. "

context means everything. Concussions are not necessarily life threatening.

"By definition, a concussion is not a life-threatening injury, but it can cause both short-term and long-term problems. A concussion results from a closed-head type of injury and does not include injuries in which there is bleeding under the skull or into the brain. "

therefore, they are not as serious as life-threatening injuries.

"doesn't plan things well" ???

I'd say this was well planned.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-signs-bill-implementing-new-north-america-trade-agreement-a-major-rewrite-of-trade-rules-with-canada-and-mexico/2020/01/29/961949ee-42b7-11ea-99c7-1dfd4241a2fe_story.html

Cotton’s job it seems is to jump in front of problems for Trump. Why should anyone believe some fixer for the president?

Also, do you actually believe any president sat down and did any trade agreement? Kudos to him for putting a team on it. 

You don’t think it just a little concerning that there has been a long list of Trump appointees who have flopped or just quit then said negative things about him? Mattis,Tillerson, and Bolton once beloved but now reviled because they weren’t yes men for the messiah. 

6 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cotton’s job it seems is to jump in front of problems for Trump. Why should anyone believe some fixer for the president?

Also, do you actually believe any president sat down and did any trade agreement? Kudos to him for putting a team on it. 

You don’t think it just a little concerning that there has been a long list of Trump appointees who have flopped or just quit then said negative things about him? Mattis,Tillerson, and Bolton once beloved but now reviled because they weren’t yes men for the messiah. 

and yet, how many have succeeded, aren't informers/leakers for the deep state, that regard him as doing an excellent job for our country?

You know. ECONOMY ? REAL AMERICAN SUPREME COURT JUSTICES? SUPPORT FOR OUR VETERANS ? TRADE DEALS ?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/12/30/trumps_top_10_achievements_of_2018_139046.html

Trump's Top 10 Achievements of 2018