THE BROWNS BOARD

Budget Deficit to Top $1 Trillion a Year for Next Decade

jbluhm86

27 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

This was the best you could come up with?  Actually PP is a non-profit organization, that falls under a private-public adherence (no, they are not mutually exclusive terms at times)  

They are not "funded" by taxpayers in the mindset that they have yearly budget allocated right out of public treasury.  I had to look at a few sites to make sure I was getting unbias figures but the bulk of their operating revenue, almost 75% it looks like, is from private donations and government reimbursment for billed health care services like any other private practice.   I actually didn't know any of that until I started looking up the info.  

So your over simplified "explanation" borders on outright being wrong.   Let alone compounded with the fact your comparison is a logical fallacy you won't own too.

A bribe is a bribe.    And to believe that either major party is more or somehow less willing and capable to do such a thing is naive on a level I can't personally comprehend.   

As for the donations to candidates - they aren't donations, they're investments.  Like any other investor, putting money into a product to reap profit.  It's wrong and shouldn't be allowed at such levels.

Given your responses thus far, I can't imagine your rebuttal will be anymore intelligent than the last.  So I'll take my leave here and bid you a good day, sir. 

yeah. no link, no source. Just make believe garbage to be twisted around like a pink fairy dust licorice stick.

I hate to think they make political funds out of being reimbursed for the murder of born and unborn children.

"Planned Parenthood Reveals How Much More Taxpayers Gave Them In 2018 Taxpayers contributed to an over $20 million increase in federal funds allocated to Planned Parenthood in 2018, according to the abortion organization’s annual report. "

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

This was the best you could come up with?  Actually PP is a non-profit organization, that falls under a private-public adherence (no, they are not mutually exclusive terms at times)  

They are not "funded" by taxpayers in the mindset that they have yearly budget allocated right out of public treasury.  I had to look at a few sites to make sure I was getting unbias figures but the bulk of their operating revenue, almost 75% it looks like, is from private donations and government reimbursment for billed health care services like any other private practice.   I actually didn't know any of that until I started looking up the info.  

So your over simplified "explanation" borders on outright being wrong.   Let alone compounded with the fact your comparison is a logical fallacy you won't own too.

A bribe is a bribe.    And to believe that either major party is more or somehow less willing and capable to do such a thing is naive on a level I can't personally comprehend.   

As for the donations to candidates - they aren't donations, they're investments.  Like any other investor, putting money into a product to reap profit.  It's wrong and shouldn't be allowed at such levels.

Given your responses thus far, I can't imagine your rebuttal will be anymore intelligent than the last.  So I'll take my leave here and bid you a good day, sir.

Thanks for proclaiming your superior intellect...again, but us dimwits know where funding comes from.

Planned Parenthood receives over a third of its money in government grants and contracts (about $528 million in 2014).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parenthood#Funding

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2020 at 1:39 AM, jbluhm86 said:

Remember when the Tea Party and their supporters were foaming at the mouth over the federal deficit when Obama was in office?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

But when the deficit is growing at a faster pace than even under the Obama administration, yet it's a GOP president in office, it's crickets from the Tea Party and their supporters. Hmm.

🤔🤔🤔

I agree with you sir. I don't like the fiscal irresponsibility at all. I freely admit I don't have a deep knowledge of national and international economics and can't begin figure out how to solve it. I had hoped when the Republicans had all three branches of office they could have put the clamps on it but that didn't happen. And let's face it the great unwashed doesn't want financial responsibility either. Every time things get out of hand and the government shutdown kicks in people scream like stuck pigs.

WSS