THE BROWNS BOARD

Justice Roberts would not read Rand Paul's question...

calfoxwc

I still wonder why. Schiff says he doesn't know who the whistleblower is. But fights like hell to keep it a secret.

Roberts then, shouldn't know who the whistleblower is, either.

So, how did Roberts know to refuse the question? and who got to Roberts ahead of time to

get him to not read that question?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/01/31/rand_paul_alleged_whistleblower_friend_plotted_for_over_a_year_to_bring_down_trump.html

Rand Paul: Alleged Whistleblower, Friend Plotted For Over A Year To Bring Down Trump

"I didn't identify anybody or propose that anyone was the whistleblower," Paul said. "But I did identify two Obama partisans that have worked in the National Security Council. Sean Misko, who works for Adam Schiff, and then I also identified Eric Ciaramella. They're friends. They worked together on the National Security Council."

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Roberts was a bad pick by Bush for the Supreme Court. I will give the dems credit when they get a chance to get a supreme court justice they don't make mistakes like republicans have done not only with Roberts but with others. 

you know...watching the "Shooter" series on TV - an org that actually has all the power in our gov - ran the supreme court, and leaned on the president to put their own choice on the Supreme Court.

Just, very strange. you get in their way, you disappear. The series was dropped last year. eh....

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you know...watching the "Shooter" series on TV - an org that actually has all the power in our gov - ran the supreme court, and leaned on the president to put their own choice on the Supreme Court.

Just, very strange. you get in their way, you disappear. The series was dropped last year. eh....

When Robert Bork was unjustly removed from consideration for the Supreme Court by the likes of democrat Ted Kennedy he was replaced with Anthony Kennedy. Anthony Kennedy would later be the deciding vote on making gay marriage the law of the land. I heard Mark Levin say that when they interviewed Kennedy he lied about his real positions as they would have never chosen him if he had been honest. The bottom line though was by giving in to the democrats like Ted Kennedy a conservative constitutional judge like Robert Bork was replaced with a squishy "conservative" judge Anthony Kennedy.