THE BROWNS BOARD

Bloomberg heard in 2015 audio clip defending ‘stop and frisk,’ throwing minority kids against wall: report

Vambo

18 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Every politician around during that time in NYC gave consent to “stop and frisk” or kept their mouth shut in silent consent. They all loved the constitutional violations.

Probably because it was a good idea had kept at least a few people from getting murdered.

Preventing murder isn't a priority for some politicians today.

WSS

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Haha rent free. Did Trump have anything to do with it? No. So you won’t. See because I don’t have any drive to protect  or condemn any party or politician regardless of facts. 

I think this meme is the narrative libertarians want us to believe they are like (the only adults in the room) but I watched a little (couldn't take watching it anymore) bit of the Libertarian presidential convention in 2016 and I seriously never saw so much petty bickering, arguing and sniping at one another going on . 

download.jpg

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think this meme is the narrative libertarians want us to believe they are like (the only adults in the room) but I watched a little (couldn't take watching it anymore) bit of the Libertarian presidential convention in 2016 and I seriously never saw so much petty bickering, arguing and sniping at one another going on . 

download.jpg

Where the party is for true freedom, it attracts the fringes at the higher levels and it becomes a car wreck unfortunately. Libertarians haven’t had anyone worth a shit in their corner since Ron Paul who was an R out of necessity. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably because it was a good idea had kept at least a few people from getting murdered.

Preventing murder isn't a priority for some politicians today.

WSS

Illegally searching and detaining people is something you see in dictatorships. Living free comes at a cost. That cost being statistically inner city youths blasting each other over the illegal drug trade. 

11 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Illegally searching and detaining people is something you see in dictatorships. Living free comes at a cost. That cost being statistically inner city youths blasting each other over the illegal drug trade. 

Given a choice I opt for saving innocent lives. Sorry.

WSS