THE BROWNS BOARD

Yang Gang can't Hang

Westside Steve

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not sure what that article is, but I'm sorry to see Yang go. Anyone with MATH as their slogan is good in my book

well here is a snippet - 

However, Americans seemed to grow skeptical of the idea when it became clear that the money would have to come from somewhere else to pay for the program. Finally, Yang admitted the $1,000 per month would be accompanied by a $1,000 per month tax increase.

When it was discovered how this $1,000 would come with a $1,000 price tag, support for Yang seemed to plummet.

yea math.... wadda bitch

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure... The article said that.... With no link, citation or quotes. 

I believe it was being paid for by a Value Add Tax that many, many countries already use. 

The Babylon Bee is Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.

• Haha 1

....ok? 

I didn't post the article and never believed the content in it. 

I think it's more of a testament to the trash that gets posted here that it wasn't immediately clear if the article was incorrect because it's satire or whether it was incorrect because it's politically biased trash "news" like everything else. 

(And posters on this board have posted satire articles legitimately believing them before too)