THE BROWNS BOARD

The Dem/leftist Hatemongering Party of Vengence

calfoxwc

If they don't destroy your career...or your family....or your reputation....or your face with a club or umbrella, etc....

or even your freedom (end up in prison for nothing but they will pretend there's something)....

they will destroy your society...and your happiness. They will do everything they can get away with (fast and furious - to enact gun control)...

etc.

or, they will try to pass "in your face this is a payback because you disagree with what I say) laws.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/alabama-democrat-introduces-bill-requiring-men-to-get-vasectomies-after-age-50-or-after-third-child

47 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

“State Rep. Rolanda Hollis (D) introduced the legislation Thursday in response to an abortion bill passed by the state legislature last year that resulted in a near-total ban on abortion.”

As expected.

I understand. The difference is... the abortion bill is based on the Right to Life - anti-convenient infanticide.

The response is an angry? emotional response that is not based on any principle - but rather on belligerent payback emotion.

The emotional/greedy basis that the left operates on - is why what they do does not solve problems, only creates more problems.

Too bad - when the left fails, they don't admit their policy was wrong - they just insist that they weren't allowed to do enough of their policy.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I understand. The difference is... the abortion bill is based on the Right to Life - anti-convenient infanticide.

The response is an angry? emotional response that is not based on any principle - but rather on belligerent payback emotion.

The emotional/greedy basis that the left operates on - is why what they do does not solve problems, only creates more problems.

Too bad - when the left fails, they don't admit their policy was wrong - they just insist that they weren't allowed to do enough of their policy.

I think they don’t want government involved in removing choice from women in terms of bodily autonomy so this politician threw that bill out there so maybe a few people could see how that shit isn’t ok. 

I am not religious or a social conservative so I don’t have any issues with abortion. The fewer poorly raised unwanted kids roaming around being shitbags the better. 

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I think they don’t want government involved in removing choice from women in terms of bodily autonomy so this politician threw that bill out there so maybe a few people could see how that shit isn’t ok. 

I am not religious or a social conservative so I don’t have any issues with abortion. The fewer poorly raised unwanted kids roaming around being shitbags the better. 

But they do want the government involved if a woman decides not to feed the child once it's born.

Plus I'm willing to bet that the Lion's Share of scumbags who squirt out unwanted children are not doing so because abortion is not available to them.

WSS

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But they do want the government involved if a woman decides not to feed the child once it's born.

Plus I'm willing to bet that the Lion's Share of scumbags who squirt out unwanted children are not doing so because abortion is not available to them.

WSS

You should learn about how unavailable and cumbersome it can be to get an abortion some areas in the South

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah! I hate how only the left does that

Anyway, tell me about John McCain?

instead of being a lazy woodpecker, go look it up yourself. Do your own research, don't you have any friends? or at least ONE ?