THE BROWNS BOARD

More Evidence of a Two Tiered Justice System (as if we needed anymore)

OldBrownsFan

the deep state is deeper than I thought. If traitor vindman jumps the chain of command and leaks a

distorted view of Pres Trump's call - surely vindman was told to testify about it, haha, because

the public would never know because Pres Trump would never release the transcripts.

Except, he did.

and it showed vindman to be a screwed up in the head ass.

I read the transcript, and listened to the entirety of vindman's supremely arrogant twisted testimony....

the rest of the folks listening in, as their job, knew that there was absolutely nothing in the call that was wrong.

But vindman served his purpose, and the left is PO'd that vindman isn't their snitch/mole anymore.

Yes, if vindman was a Real American, and testified FOR the defense of Pres Trump....

then all the dishonest hacks who have been making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ all these years would have screamed for vindman's prosecution.

The corrupt deep state vs Real America. deep state = government bureaucrat organized crime. and obaMao commie dramatically hired thousands and thousands of loyalists into our gov. especially the DOJ and FBI.

Drain the Swamp more and more President Trump.

Trump Lets It Fly Over Andrew McCabe Not Being Charged for His Crimes

Trump took to Twitter today to let his thoughts be known about the DOJ’s handling of Andrew McCabe, and this isn’t a situation where a case is ongoing and he could put the outcome in jeopardy by ranting. McCabe was officially let off the hook for lying to the FBI on multiple occasions and it’s unlikely some eleventh hour charge related to FISA abuse will appear.

After watching Michael Flynn get taken down for a “lie” that even in the interviewing agents didn’t think was intentional, it’s got to be infuriating for the President to watch McCabe go on TV and play the victim.........

There’s no question McCabe committed crimes by lying to the FBI. There’s also no question of his intent and willingness to try to blame others for his actions. But he’s part of the protected class by which there is no accountability.

No doubt some segment of conservatives will get upset that Trump chimed in here. Honestly, I don’t care. I’m done pretending justice will be served if the President just tweets less. We all know it’s not true. He might as well get all this out in the open and proclaim what McCabe actually did, because we know the mainstream media aren’t going to do it.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/02/15/trump-lets-it-fly-over-andrew-mccabe-not-being-charged-for-his-crimes/

I'm disgusted. seems that the leftwing deep state pros attorneys all over the DOJ went to Barr and told him

he'd better not pros mccabe, or the deep state would take him out or something.

whatever,... nobody understands that decision.

unless there is far more serious charges against him coming. that would explain that.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

I'm disgusted. seems that the leftwing deep state pros attorneys all over the DOJ went to Barr and told him

he'd better not pros mccabe, or the deep state would take him out or something.

whatever,... nobody understands that decision.

unless there is far more serious charges against him coming. that would explain that.

Something else that may have happened. They could have presented this case to a grand jury who voted not to indict. With a jury pool in Washington DC that went about 95 percent for Hillary Clinton I could see that happening.