THE BROWNS BOARD

Just getting started - Pres Trump's new guy - dumps two long time intel deep staters

calfoxwc

getting there. All the arrogant, bigoted towards losing their power bureaucrats have to go.

Enough of this garbage of them undermining OUR ELECTED PRESIDENT>

https://www.waynedupree.com/trump-grenell-top-officials/

Report: Trump’s New Intel Chief Richard Grenell Just Fired Two Top Officials

Grenell isn’t wasting any time draining the filthy intel swamp!

I look for Christopher Wray to be gone from the FBI eventually. He hasn't fixed anything.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

getting there. All the arrogant, bigoted towards losing their power bureaucrats have to go.

Enough of this garbage of them undermining OUR ELECTED PRESIDENT>

https://www.waynedupree.com/trump-grenell-top-officials/

Report: Trump’s New Intel Chief Richard Grenell Just Fired Two Top Officials

Grenell isn’t wasting any time draining the filthy intel swamp!

I look for Christopher Wray to be gone from the FBI eventually. He hasn't fixed anything.

What has really hurt Trump has been some of these Obama hold overs and Trump has taken way too long to weed them out.

Just think of how much trouble Trump could have saved himself if he had fired Comey on his first day in office. He even would have had democrats supporting Comey's firing at the time. 

I am not impressed with Christopher Wray at all but that falls back on Trump who nominated him....who is vetting people like Wray for Trump? 

I would like to see Barr clean house at the DOJ with all the lefty lawyers Holder put in place. I read where some of the lawyers at the DOJ view Barr as an "occupying force" there instead of having the attitude he is their boss and leader and in control of the dept. No wonder Sessions could not take control of the DOJ and I am beginning to wonder if Barr has been able to take control of his own dept.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sol-wisenberg-roger-stone-case-revealed-ag-barr-and-his-people-viewed-as-occupying-force-by-some-inside-doj

Seriously - I read that and wonder, too. I suppose Pres Trump didn't know how deep the deep state was.

but this extreme dangerous arrogance - that Barr is "an occupying force" ?

I wish I could go watch the serious and movie "Shooter" again. The deep state ran the government, protected it's power, and anyone who got in the way, died.

sounds familiar now.