THE BROWNS BOARD

Lib college students attack man trying to share the Gospel and it’s on video

OldBrownsFan

Everyone not on board with leftist ideology seems to be branded a nazi or racist with these leftists on college campuses. Ironically it is the leftists who constantly act like the fascists they rant against. If they don't like the preachers message aren't they free to ignore it? Aren't they free to have their own speech to counter what this preacher is saying? Sure they are but instead they act like fascists. They will not stand for any views they don't like or agree with. It is a sad state of what the future holds with what we are witnessing on college campuses.

https://therightscoop.com/lib-college-students-attack-man-trying-to-share-the-gospel-and-its-on-video/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lib-college-students-attack-man-trying-to-share-the-gospel-and-its-on-video

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I wonder what the guy was saying and what his sign said. 

It looks like they pushed it over but didn't attack him.

Video too short

His daughter on twitter posted what he was saying and what the sign said.

What would you do about Hitler? What would you do to save the Jews? The second question was what would you do about slavery? What would you do to help the slaves? And lastly what would you do about abortion to save babies lives. Then the sign said we were all sinners in need of a Savior.

I don't understand why that would bring such a fierce reaction but it did.

15 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

His daughter on twitter posted what he was saying and what the sign said.

What would you do about Hitler? What would you do to save the Jews? The second question was what would you do about slavery? What would you do to help the slaves? And lastly what would you do about abortion to save babies lives. Then the sign said we were all sinners in need of a Savior.

I don't understand why that would bring such a fierce reaction but it did.

Yeah I'm not going to take what his daughter said he was saying at face value. Not to mention she also wasn't there.

Plenty of these guys showed it in Ann Arbor. Most were laughed at. Sometimes I saw people getting in heated debates/arguments with them. 

(One was literally between the chemistry and biology buildings one time giving out pamphlets on evolution being a lie. That one I went up to. It was too hilarious to not talk to the guy)

But a lot of these guys would end up saying some awful shit. Usually homophobic. 

So until I see a full video I'm not taking either side as fact 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Video too short

Yes it was too short. And we don't know what he was talking about. What subject do you feel would be justification for assault?

WSS

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Video too short

Doesn't matter what the sign said or what he was saying, the had no right to touch his property.