THE BROWNS BOARD

We are truly on a Fox News Forum here

Guest mz.

Look, it is what it is, with a majority of those participating here these days swinging to the Palin side. I get it. But just have a look-see at these topics of "conversation"...

-Fact check, Obama's plan adrift

-Will We See More of This? the middle class on obamanomics!

-a ‘Criminal Enterprise’

-Michelle Obama - cold blooded patient dumper. With Obama's health care, our COUNTRY will be in the dumper.

-Liberals do it here, there, everywhere. But THEY demand THEIR freedom of speech. right.

-Obama popularity lower than Bush's. Meanwhile Obama claims to of rescued the economy

-"Punishing consumers to 'protect' them" The Obama Plan. should include Pelosi Waxman Reid etc etc Liberal Idiots.

-The Obama Health Care Plan: Closer look, Cost Coverage. Gov mandated reqs for diet and exercize?

-God Guns Guts and American Pickup Trucks. Hoorah!!

-Military REVOKES order for soldier to ship out...the soldier who CHALLENGED OBAMA's RIGHT TO BE PRES

-CHANGE Only an Imbecile Could Love

---

I'm frankly embarrassed to come here at this point. It's like a Hannity forum. The only real conversations that take place happen when the thread topics get jacked and divert. That's it.

Oh well. The majority is peaking.

Look, it is what it is, with a majority of those participating here these days swinging to the Palin side. I get it. But just have a look-see at these topics of "conversation"...

-Fact check, Obama's plan adrift

-Will We See More of This? the middle class on obamanomics!

-a ‘Criminal Enterprise’

-Michelle Obama - cold blooded patient dumper. With Obama's health care, our COUNTRY will be in the dumper.

-Liberals do it here, there, everywhere. But THEY demand THEIR freedom of speech. right.

-Obama popularity lower than Bush's. Meanwhile Obama claims to of rescued the economy

-"Punishing consumers to 'protect' them" The Obama Plan. should include Pelosi Waxman Reid etc etc Liberal Idiots.

-The Obama Health Care Plan: Closer look, Cost Coverage. Gov mandated reqs for diet and exercize?

-God Guns Guts and American Pickup Trucks. Hoorah!!

-Military REVOKES order for soldier to ship out...the soldier who CHALLENGED OBAMA's RIGHT TO BE PRES

-CHANGE Only an Imbecile Could Love

---

I'm frankly embarrassed to come here at this point. It's like a Hannity forum. The only real conversations that take place happen when the thread topics get jacked and divert. That's it.

Seems the embarrassment would stem from your own comments which seem to be limited to bitching about other thread topics or who calls who a "moron" or a "fag".

Food for thought looks a little sparse from your kitchen bud.......

WSS

Food for thought looks a little sparse from your kitchen bud.......

WSS

Because you're good for much these beyond looking silly debating with heck or interjecting some non sequitur.

In all fairness to you, though, there really isn't much to talk about any more here. This place used to be fun, now it's just the place to go in case I miss Rush's or Beck's shows.

To continue your lame analogy, how can we produce any real thought or conversation if there's no real food here to work with? Why not just invite Moxie, Devvy and Hawk to join the forum???

-A peek inside the Obumbly Bumbllecare Bill

-the middle class on obamanomics!

-Conservatives and the Culture of Resistance

-Obumbly stumblies - more bark flakes off, he falls in RAsmussen poll

-The republican Strategy

-Cambridge top cop stands by department after Harvard arrest, Obama's Rush to Judgment????

-House healthcare talks break down in anger, It's Blue Dogs, not Republicans, Sev

-Obama has a history with the Cambridge police Dept

-Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace

-The Tragi-comedy of Sonia Sotomayor

Because you're good for much these beyond looking silly debating with heck or interjecting some non sequitur.

In all fairness to you, though, there really isn't much to talk about any more here. This place used to be fun, now it's just the place to go in case I miss Rush's or Beck's shows.

To continue your lame analogy, how can we produce any real thought or conversation if there's no real food here to work with? Why not just invite Moxie, Devvy and Hawk to join the forum???

-A peek inside the Obumbly Bumbllecare Bill

-the middle class on obamanomics!

-Conservatives and the Culture of Resistance

-Obumbly stumblies - more bark flakes off, he falls in RAsmussen poll

-The republican Strategy

-Cambridge top cop stands by department after Harvard arrest, Obama's Rush to Judgment????

-House healthcare talks break down in anger, It's Blue Dogs, not Republicans, Sev

-Obama has a history with the Cambridge police Dept

-Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace

-The Tragi-comedy of Sonia Sotomayor

And again; nothing of substance to add!!

Good work.

WSS

mz the pussy translation:

"I want this forum to be controlled content - controlled by me, Heck and Obama"

I mean, seriously, have you guys ever posted a positive sentence about Sarah Palin?

Or, you just suffer from Saraphobia and that would make you cry?

Claiming I'm trying to limit your free speech or somehow wanting to quiet you is way off base.

I'm merely using MY 1st Amendment right to voice my opinion on how Retarded all of this has become.

Claiming I'm trying to limit your free speech or somehow wanting to quiet you is way off base.

I'm merely using MY 1st Amendment right to voice my opinion on how Retarded all of this has become.

Wait......Wait.......Wait.......

"Your Rights Stop at my Doorstep" darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I remember this so well, because this has to be the stupidest thing I have read here, no joke.

However, you have to think the board would be pretty dead if they didn't post as much as they did.

I feel the exact opposite way.

The ridiculous threads/conversations/ramblings which keep us, 99% of the time, from having REAL conversations on any issues is what killed this place. There are plenty of smart folks on both sides of the argument who no longer stop by often or even at all because of this.

Well I guess the news isn't a topic mz the pussy wants to discuss.

hmmm...... what does mz the pussy want to talk about?

the first dog whats his name?

or how sweet the first family looks while on vacation?

This isn't the E entertaiment forum its political, yes many have different views.

I liked sev's response earlier in another post, he is to busy trying to earm money, that sums it up.

and I respect that man for his honesty.

Well I guess the news isn't a topic mz the pussy wants to discuss.

An opinion piece trashing Gates' past is not news.

Claiming Obama has a fake birth certificate and is not American is not news.

These things are just weird.

But Gates most certainly has a past where he is racist in his outlook.

and,

I already posted that the PRESIDENT of CNN (your media bible of truth), had his researchers

look into the bogus questions about Obama's bc.

Guess what? They found out it was destroyed in eh... 2001, when Hawaii went electronic?

But Fukino fukino'd it up by saying she went and checked, and saw the original?

And there was a program that after a child was born, a short form bc could be submitted?

Go read my three posts in Heck's thread about the bc question.

Like someone else who claimed man made global warming was all completely settled,

and I was the only fool that claimed otherwise...

time does a lot to bring LEGIT facts to light.

You just don't want to talk about "negative about your politics" stuff.

But the "negative stuff about Bush,etc" was bigtime grand, yah?

Funny how that works. All the time.

Doesn't look to me like this place is "killed". You just don't get to control the content, mz the pussy.

We're back to that.

So, there are other libs out there who will not tolerate conservatives' free speech?

Why, perish the thought !

Conservatives didn't avoid the board for the Bush years with you people doing the exact same thing -

Bush's "desertion", Bush's world domination "secret society", Bush's fault for every crime in every city in every

state, the LIE about Bush and Cheney "outing" Plame, ridiculing the Bush daughters out of spite, Bush in Iraq (but

instantly, Obumblebutt in Iraq was fine by you), Bush making any other country annoyed at us (but instantly, Obumblebutt

doing the same meets with lib's stone silence), you libs being "FRIGHTENED" at the evil, horrific specter of the "Patriot Act"

(but now it's harmless by you eh?), ...

Conservatives/Independents thrive on freedom. We never avoided the board because of your years of melodramatic

anti Bush crap. OH, but now, you want to cry about opinions on matters that make you annoyed?

Give it about eight years. THEN you can relate to how long we put with YOUR anti-present admin drivel.

BTW, did at least ONE of you libs EVER realize that it wasn't Bush and Cheney who outed Plame? Just at least ONE ?

Archived