THE BROWNS BOARD

I apologize in advance

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

excellent article - the left has stooped to the lowest of the lowest low possible. Surely a vast majority of the American people

are going to vote accordingly and decidedly for Pres Trump.

Brought over from the football board. If only you could make that same transition over here from Jimmy to trumpy. LOL! 🤣

"Because it fits the agenda of some people to pretend that John Dorsey was the problem and not that f*cking idiot Jimmy Haslam."

WSS

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Brought over from the football board. If only you could make that same transition over here from Jimmy to trumpy. LOL! 🤣

"Because it fits the agenda of some people to pretend that John Dorsey was the problem and not that f*cking idiot Jimmy Haslam."

WSS

Of course except in this case it would be a situation in which the Browns went 16 and 0 and went on to win the Super Bowl. And people like you would still be screaming for Dorsey to be fired. That's the difference.

😏

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

... didn't you literally make a meme with Nazi swastikas using Microsoft paint?

of course not, I"m not that rude. Your ASSumption takes little gumption, your question is invalid presumption.

Look up "woodpecker hitler" pics - and they will probably come up quickly on your brower. Woodpecker would LOVE to have

dicktatorial power on the board, and the world. So, the pics are all easily found. and, woodpecker believes our Constitution/Bill of Rights can be "changed" to delete our most fundamental rights - like our 2nd Amendment. He doesn't like it, since "that bird don't hunt"

94eSzpV.png

58 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

of course not, I"m not that rude. Your ASSumption takes little gumption, your question is invalid presumption.

Look up "woodpecker hitler" pics - and they will probably come up quickly on your brower. Woodpecker would LOVE to have

dicktatorial power on the board, and the world. So, the pics are all easily found. and, woodpecker believes our Constitution/Bill of Rights can be "changed" to delete our most fundamental rights - like our 2nd Amendment. He doesn't like it, since "that bird don't hunt"

94eSzpV.png

You are a sad, sad old man. You're, what, in your mid 60s? The wick on your candle has almost burned out, so why waste precious time Googling Nazi Woody woodpecker? It's kinda disturbing, this obsession of yours with Woodrow.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jbluhm86 said:

You are a sad, sad old man.

not true at all. I'm Happy, Happy, Happy. Life is Wonderful. You were wrong, you are wrong. But you butted in on the thread, and tried to get my goat again. I never start stuff with you - so who is the "sad, sad, old man" ?

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

...so who is the "sad, sad, old man" ?

You are, because you're spending large chunks of your supposed golden years holding a grudge against someone, on a football team's political board that you've never even met in person, in some sort of weird and sad vendetta. 

29 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

You are, because you're spending large chunks of your supposed golden years holding a grudge against someone, on a football team's political board that you've never even met in person, in some sort of weird and sad vendetta. 

Ain't we all? Actually spending time of the golden years oh, actually wasting it on this board, seems like a better idea than wasting time when you could be chasing women for you youngsters. Hahaha

WSS

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

You are a sad, sad old man. You're, what, in your mid 60s? The wick on your candle has almost burned out, so why waste precious time Googling Nazi Woody woodpecker? It's kinda disturbing, this obsession of yours with Woodrow.

If you think Cal has an obsession with Woody, but not vice versa as well, then you've got blinders on.You know as well as I do is that it's usually Woody getting his feathers ruffled by Cals posts/articles... that starts shit with Cal. On this thread Cal was merely being pro-active, cutting Woody off at the pass so to speak. Sooner or later you know Woody was gonna blurt out something aimed at Cal....not to the material Cal posted.

5 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

as fast as I type, it isn't hours - it's minutes on the political side. you hunt and peck - we can tell by your lack myob - just this post of yours alone probably took 45 minutes, admit it. LOL

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

If you think Cal has an obsession with Woody, but not vice versa as well, then you've got blinders on.You know as well as I do is that it's usually Woody getting his feathers ruffled by Cals posts/articles... that starts shit with Cal. On this thread Cal was merely being pro-active, cutting Woody off at the pass so to speak. Sooner or later you know Woody was gonna blurt out something aimed at Cal....not to the material Cal posted.

woody started his insult trash a long time ago. every once in a while, a fellow gay leftwing ignoramous buys woodpecker's "victim"

bs. I don't start stuff with people who don't start stuff with me. I'm just used to being insulted because I post things as I see them - not as they do - to get sick negative attention.

"birdbrains of a feather flook ? together"

• Upvote 1