THE BROWNS BOARD

Super Thursday

or Tuesday or Wednesday or whatever you got.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/super-tuesday/

The fix is in. DNC make sure "zero chance" Fauxcahontis stays in the race the split the liberal vote and keep Bernie out of the driver's seat. I'm guessing she's hoping for VP slot for her efforts. Personally I think Biden grafting Michelle Obama would be a hard ticket to beat. It depends how badly the Obamas hate Biden. Biden Warren ticket means the Negroes stay home on Election Day.

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

This could probably use its own thread but what the hell, we know the fix is in. I might just switch my registration to Democrat so I can vote for Bernie. 😆

WSS

I'm pretty sure you old farts have a saying about counting chickens before they hatch or something. Democrats had the same attitude about voting for Trump in the 2016 primaries to help Clinton and look what their hubris bought them.

5 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm pretty sure you old farts have a saying about counting chickens before they hatch or something. Democrats had the same attitude about voting for Trump in the 2016 primaries to help Clinton and look what their hubris bought them.

Counting chickens is always a bad idea. Democrats only hated Trump after it looked like he was running for president. Before that they couldn't stay off of his dick. 😆 I just like to keep underscoring the fact that the fix is in.

WSS

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

At least the old farts know what the dumb fucks don't.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Counting chickens is always a bad idea. Democrats only hated Trump after it looked like he was running for president. Before that they couldn't stay off of his dick. 😆 I just like to keep underscoring the fact that the fix is in.

WSS

So basically the reverse of what Republicans are doing with Trump now?

Almost like blindingly partisan politics is incredibly hypocritical

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So basically the reverse of what Republicans are doing with Trump now?

Almost like blindingly partisan politics is incredibly hypocritical

Not really. The shit these idiots hate Trump for is meaningless. And they didn't like him or not like him before because of any political policies it was just because they thought he was a cool guy, which he was. And face it they like hobnobbing with billionaires and they hoped he would give them some money. The people who like Trump now or the people that like the issues that he preaches. I would have liked Mike Bloomberg more had he stuck with the shit that got him here or Biden, but Biden is truly a worm.

WSS

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

or Tuesday or Wednesday or whatever you got.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/super-tuesday/

The fix is in. DNC make sure "zero chance" Fauxcahontis stays in the race the split the liberal vote and keep Bernie out of the driver's seat. I'm guessing she's hoping for VP slot for her efforts. Personally I think Biden grafting Michelle Obama would be a hard ticket to beat. It depends how badly the Obamas hate Biden. Biden Warren ticket means the Negroes stay home on Election Day.

WSS

Indeed - 2.0.

I'm just wondering what the long game is :

image.png.08146bca860db6b045df5bb77a6a7076.png

In most (not all) States his vote tally has surpassed the totally tally of ALL Dems combined.

Odds are, Bernie gets shafted again, not that he cares as long as he gets another pay off.

The real twist is Hildebeast isn't dead yet (yea, yea, rumors of big Mike O running), but this is a very intriguing scenario.

[They] think Joe has a shot with Hildebeast as his running mate (voter cheating/fraud accounted for), and if elected he would soon either be Article 25 or Health retired - leaving us with the 'beast.

Scary $#!+, but likely not far from what they're thinking.