THE BROWNS BOARD

New York officials order 1,000 QUARANTINED - over six confirmed cases

calfoxwc

more than the flu, folks. It's just smart to stock up on necessary items - food water, medicine, tp, whatever... just in case you end up

in a real crisis mode. After it hits, it's too late - everybody is depleting the shelves. Best to gradually have a stock of supplies.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-york-officials-order-1-000-quarantined-fearing-possible-contact-with-coronavirus-patients

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

more than the flu, folks. It's just smart to stock up on necessary items - food water, medicine, tp, whatever... just in case you end up

in a real crisis mode. After it hits, it's too late - everybody is depleting the shelves. Best to gradually have a stock of supplies.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-york-officials-order-1-000-quarantined-fearing-possible-contact-with-coronavirus-patients

I have had some people tell me if they are quarantined they can simply have supplies delivered to their home but they are forgetting when people panic the store shelves are quickly emptied. We are already seeing this happen in some areas. 

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have had some people tell me if they are quarantined they can simply have supplies delivered to their home but they are forgetting when people panic the store shelves are quickly emptied. We are already seeing this happen in some areas. 

yep. and who wants to deliver supplies door to door in a quarantine situation? not me.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

I’m pretty sure were all gonna end up like the people in The Walking Dead so lets start watching Zombieland over and over so we can remember the rules...

#14- always carry a change of underwear

#2-double tap, don’t be stingy with your bullets...

speakin of that - double tap, I want to practice shooting with one hand. Been trying to study up on it. Should be a cinch with my 9mm.