THE BROWNS BOARD

Sanders hires adviser who blamed America for 9/11, questioned bin Laden op, mocked Michelle Obama's looks

Vambo

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So a crazy, old ommunist, or a demented, old crook are the dems best?  LMAO!

Some believe the democrat establishment knows that Biden is mentally not fit to run for office but he will take someone like Hillary Clinton as a VP and if he does win in Nov he will step down for health reasons shortly after and who is really running for president this year is not Biden but his running mate.

This is just pie in the sky stuff right now but it is possible. I would not rule it out. I have seen enough of Biden's gaffes to know there are some real issues with his mental state.

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I still don't think Hillary will be selected as a vp option.  She is sickly, old, and white.  

Biden is going to win the nomination but not because of anything he has done. He has run a terrible campaign, been a terrible campaigner and not been very good in the debates. The democrat establishment has paved the way for him to win and whoever Biden chooses as VP I don't think he will be the one choosing but the establishment democrats will choose the VP for him.