THE BROWNS BOARD

Time to pardon Gen Flynn NOW - FBI says they "lost:" the vital 302 documents

calfoxwc

frickin serously? what in the heyl is Wray DOING ? This corruption has gone way ,way, way too far for

no trials for these deep state traitorous sombeitches.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/03/15/judge-on-lost-michael-flynn-documents-things-happen/

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Makes you wonder why Flynn pleaded guilty doesn't it?

What a dunbass...

I would not judge Flynn myself because there is a whole lot of evidence of misconduct by the prosecution. Two things come to mind over why he pled guilty. Prosecutors threatening to go after his son if he didn't plead guilty and after spending his life savings in legal fees wanting to get this over with.

I was never a big fan of Flynn but he has been treated disgracefully after all his years of service to our country.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/03/15/judge-on-lost-michael-flynn-documents-things-happen/

31 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I would not judge Flynn myself because there is a whole lot of evidence of misconduct by the prosecution. Two things come to mind over why he pled guilty. Prosecutors threatening to go after his son if he didn't plead guilty and after spending his life savings in legal fees wanting to get this over with.

I was never a big fan of Flynn but he has been treated disgracefully after all his years of service to our country.

Exactly. They already ruined Flynn - lost his home, finances, went broke to try to save himself, then they

were going to go after his son. The corrupt prosecutions in this whole TDS "we are not losing this election" garbage must never happen again.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Is Flynn's son named Hunter Biden?

I honestly don't know what the govt could have used against Flynn's son. I do know if he committed a crime he should be charged over it and prosecutors should not use the threat of charging him to squeeze Flynn into pleading guilty.

22 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I honestly don't know what the govt could have used against Flynn's son. I do know if he committed a crime he should be charged over it and prosecutors should not use the threat of charging him to squeeze Flynn into pleading guilty.

Prosecutors use leverage over small fish all the time to gain the cooperation of bigger fish. That's a foundational tactic in our justice system.

Flynn's son was a small fish. Dad was a medium fish. The big, orange fish has gotten away... so far.

Potential charges against Junior have never been disclosed to my knowledge, but reportedly stemmed from the family business of rep'ing foreign governments without registering as a foreign lobbyist... and then lying about it to the FBI.

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Prosecutors use leverage over small fish all the time to gain the cooperation of bigger fish. That's a foundational tactic in our justice system.

Flynn's son was a small fish. Dad was a medium fish. The big, orange fish has gotten away... so far.

Potential charges against Junior have never been disclosed to my knowledge, but reportedly stemmed from the family business of rep'ing foreign governments without registering as a foreign lobbyist... and then lying about it to the FBI.

Harvard Law School Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz weighed in Saturday on how federal authorities treated former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

"There are two issues: Did he lie at the time the FBI came to him? The answer is yes. Could he have told the truth? Yes. The second is: Does the fact that he pleaded guilty prove that he's guilty? Absolutely not. He pleaded guilty because of the enormous pressures on him even though I think he could have won the case," Dershowitz said in a Fox News interview Saturday.

"It's not a proper function of law enforcement or of a grand jury to ask you a question that they know the answer to. Their function is to get new information. But if they already know the answer and ask you the question, it's for one purpose only: to test your morality, to test your truthfulness," Dershowitz said.

"The FBI shouldn't be sending people in, telling you not to have counsel, and hope maybe you'll commit a crime so then they can squeeze you and get you to sing or compose. That's not [the] way American law enforcement should operate," Dershowitz said.

Dershowitz said civil libertarians should be concerned about these tactics by law enforcement, pointing to Judge T.S. Ellis III's criticism of Mueller during the Paul Manafort trial.

"What Mueller is doing is trying it find low hanging fruit, figure out every way to get them to commit a crime, it's their fault that they commit the crime and then squeeze them so they'll sing or compose. Welcome to how special counsel operate," Dershowitz said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dershowitz-flynn-lied-but-the-fbi-acted-inappropriately

How about a special prosecutor to look into Hunter's financial deals?

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Is Flynn's son named Hunter Biden?

Where's Hunter?

Hunter Biden’s Foreign Visits Cost Taxpayers Nearly $200,000, According to Gov’t Database

Biden's overseas protection more expensive than combined Secret Service details for Trump's children

https://freebeacon.com/politics/hunter-bidens-foreign-visits-cost-taxpayers-200000/

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

"There are two issues: Did he lie at the time the FBI came to him? The answer is yes. Could he have told the truth? Yes. The second is: Does the fact that he pleaded guilty prove that he's guilty? Absolutely not. He pleaded guilty because of the enormous pressures on him even though I think he could have won the case," Dershowitz said in a Fox News interview Saturday.

So yes, he lied, but no, he's not guilty of lying? Gotta love Dershowitz...

Are you really OK with that "reasoning", OBF?

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

lol...

Quick google produced the following... Tiffany numbers are close, but Junior's not so much. Enough to put your reference in doubt.

A November 2018 business trip by Donald Trump, Jr. to India, where he sought to sell a family condominium, set taxpayers back nearly $100,000. When the president’s youngest daughter Tiffany visited Serbia in March it cost $23,000; two months later she spent a weekend at the Cannes Film Festival. The price tag: $19,000.

Thanks to Trump’s international property portfolio, his companies often make money off his family’s trips to his properties. In February 2017, for example, Donald Jr., Eric and Tiffany Trump all travelled to Vancouver to open a new Trump hotel; the cost of putting up the secret service at the Trump International Hotel and Tower Vancouver was $20,000.

It was not long after that, in August, that the head of the secret service warned that the agency is at risk of running out of money due to the strain of protecting the extensive Trump family.

https://www.politico.eu/article/who-costs-taxpayers-more-the-trumps-or-the-british-royals-monarchy-us-president-donald-trump-queen-elizabeth-ii/

But it's all chicken feed compared to the cost of just of Papa Orange's golf weekends at Mar Lago... estimated to be $3,400,000 per trip.

While we should have actual figures we don't because... well... transparency?

White House Says It’s Happy to Disclose Secret Service Spending on the Trump Clan—After the Election

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/01/trump-secret-service-cost-mar-a-lago-bedminster-golf-travel.html

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So yes, he lied, but no, he's not guilty of lying? Gotta love Dershowitz...

Are you really OK with that "reasoning", OBF?

First of all I am not convinced he even lied. The FBI agents who interviewed him said they believed he was not deliberately trying to lie.

'According to two sources familiar with the meetings, Comey told lawmakers that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that Flynn had lied to them, or that any inaccuracies in his answers were intentional. As a result, some of those in attendance came away with the impression that Flynn would not be charged with a crime pertaining to the Jan. 24 interview.'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-comey-told-congress-fbi-agents-didnt-think-michael-flynn-lied

This could be what Dershowitz was speaking about. I can't tell you what legal nuance Dershowitiz was saying here but I can guarantee you if I were in legal trouble and I had a choice of legal defense between a legal scholar like Dershowitz vs. tour i'm going with Dersh...but no offense to my fellow browns fan here.