THE BROWNS BOARD

Todd Gurley Cut

The Gipper

Signed today with Atlanta...

No idea on the deal, but strikes me as a good pick up by the Falcons to backfill Freeman's departure.

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2020 at 7:28 PM, ATOM said:

heard he tweeted 

damn i got fired on my day off

Yep! Todd's the same kid that left Friday night lights at Tarboro tough HS.. right up hwy 64 about 15 minutes from my house. Still holds most track/football school records. Did not think he would be out of work long.. Still, the word down here is that Atlanta drafts another Georgia RB coming out in this draft.. RB- D'Andre Swift... Gurley signed for 1 year 6 million back to Georgia... I do expect a call from Todd's greatest fan in Tarboro, NC we all call 'Sweet Pea'.. & never play cards for money with this guy.. but i almost can bet when the wife & sweet pea do talk.. we will need 4 seats down in Hot-lanta for her Panthers road trip...  Good Luck, Todd! and we will bring Sweet Pea 🎲 

Lotta buzz around Swift... DraftScout bumped him up to their #2 RB slot after the Combine.

He's sandwiched between Dobbins atop the list and Taylor in the 3rd slot.

All 3 have 1st round grades, but I can't see more than one taken Day 1... just crowded with talent atop this Draft.