THE BROWNS BOARD

And yet another dishonest lie by the left bites the dust

calfoxwc

"...slaps forehead in disagreeing with Pres Trump"...

turns out to be laughing at Pres Trump's joke.

as usual, Tour and Woodpecker bizarro world spin.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/03/21/fauci-cracks-up-at-trump-joke-the-left-naturally-gets-it-wrong/

So you're definitive proof that he wasn't facepalming, and is instead just laughing, is just "some guy said so"?

And why is that any better than what liberals are saying?

I'm not saying either is right. But a writer at Red State (of course) saying that the liberals are wrong because I think he's laughing at the joke isn't exactly great evidence. It isn't Fauci just telling us what he thought. It the exact same level of evidence, you just like this one more.

Hell, he could have been laughing, but laughing at the president and how ridiculous it is to have to work with him. 

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So you're definitive proof that he wasn't facepalming, and is instead just laughing, is just "some guy said so"?

And why is that any better than what liberals are saying?

I'm not saying either is right. But a writer at Red State (of course) saying that the liberals are wrong because I think he's laughing at the joke isn't exactly great evidence. It isn't Fauci just telling us what he thought. It the exact same level of evidence, you just like this one more.

Hell, he could have been laughing, but laughing at the president and how ridiculous it is to have to work with him. 

Only Dr. Fauci knows the answer but I thought he was keeping himself from breaking out into a chuckle. Of course he also broke a cardinal rule with putting his hands to his face  which we all know keeping our hands from our face is easier said than done.

Our belief of what Dr. Fauci meant with his gesture is colored by our views of this president. If you don't like Trump you believe the Dr. was face palming and if you like this president you view the Dr's gesture as responding spontaneously with a good natured chuckle. Then his hand went to his face impulsively likely realizing almost immediately that was not the time or place to do it. 

• Like 1

leave it to a woodypeckerhead to think this SCIENTIST isn't smart enough to embarrass himself in disagreeing with Pres Trump

openly, for all the media who wants to "gotcha".

So, we DON'T KNOW. So why do you support the "facepalm" idea?

"deep state dept" is funny.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

leave it to a woodypeckerhead to think this SCIENTIST isn't smart enough to embarrass himself in disagreeing with Pres Trump

"Deep state dept" is funny but it is political humor and I think that is why Dr. Fauci started to chuckle and quickly stopped himself. JMO 

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

literally in my first post I said "I'm not saying either is right"

I'm not  supporting the facepalm idea at all

But, again, if anyone ever disagrees with you on something you immediately assume they think the complete opposite of you because it is easier for you to generalize and put people in one bucket. 

This confirms though, again, you either don't read any posts are don't actually comprehend what you're reading

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So you're definitive proof that he wasn't facepalming,

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

literally in my first post I said "I'm not saying either is right"

I'm not  supporting the facepalm idea at all

so, you are mocking that I'm somehow "definitive proof............", then you turn around and say you are not saying either one is right.

I'm not saying definitely either, but the left is saying it's a facepalm.

I don't know if Dr. Fauci was face palming or not. I honestly thought he was hiding a chuckle. Now i'm not sure.

I don't agree with calling these love letters just that they seem to be a little over the top support Dr. Fauci had for Clinton. 

"I knew there was something sketchy about Dr. Anthony Fauci.  Within the WikiLeaks HRC email files there are letters from Fauci to Hillary Clinton through her aid/lawyer Cheryl Mills: “rarely does a speech bring me to tears”?… “please tell her I love her more than ever”?… “please tell her that we all love her”… “Please tell her that we all love her and are very proud to know her.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/03/20/fauci-love-letters-to-hillary-clinton-surfaces/

• Thanks 1

great. Our famous one of the top experts in all this is a liberal leftie?

Maybe it was lol facepalm after all.

one of the comments below the article said a lot:

"Reply

lftpm says:

March 22, 2020 at 1:23 am

My hunch is that we should hit the plateau in early May, and it will be low enough to assure the nation that hospital resources are nowhere close to being overwhelmed, so the social-distancing orders can be relaxed. Then we will have to trust Trump to promulgate a plan to get the economy to bounce back. I trust his instincts and problem-solving skills.

We made a wise decision to elect a master executive to run the Executive Branch of government. 0’bama had zero, zilch, nada executive experience or skill, and it showed.

The Tump-hating nincompoops Biden and Hillary have no executive experience. HRC spent more time running the CF grifting operation than managing the State Department, and Joe was doing similarly for his family members as VP."