THE BROWNS BOARD

Fake News

OldBrownsFan

LOL! Obviously cal has infected you with TSDS (Trump Supporter Derangement Syndrome). Bad enough we have to put up with his infernal links to those ridiculous one-sided news sites. You have succumbed to the Great Liar, anti-Christ of the Apocalypse. 😈  LOL! No not cal.😁

35 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Obviously cal has infected you with TSDS (Trump Supporter Derangement Syndrome). Bad enough we have to put up with his infernal links to those ridiculous one-sided news sites. You have succumbed to the Great Liar, anti-Christ of the Apocalypse. 😈  LOL! No not cal.😁

LOL..No Tex just posting about the sad state of "journalism" today. I would love to have a media that held every politicians feet to the fire. The late Tim Russert of Meet the Press is a good example of what I mean. He would grill democrats and republicans equally. Russert was a liberal himself but he was fair. His formula which was great was to ask conservatives the questions that liberals had and asking liberals the questions that conservatives have. 

Too many "journalists" are crossing lines they shouldn't be. They are many times becoming activists, commentators, advocates for causes etc...not to mention being biased.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

LOL..No Tex just posting about the sad state of "journalism" today. I would love to have a media that held every politicians feet to the fire. The late Tim Russert of Meet the Press is a good example of what I mean. He would grill democrats and republicans equally. Russert was a liberal himself but he was fair. His formula which was great was to ask conservatives the questions that liberals had and asking liberals the questions that conservatives have. 

Too many "journalists" are crossing lines they shouldn't be. They are many times becoming activists, commentators, advocates for causes etc...not to mention being biased.

Honestly man, if you just throw up a bunch of links from very biased sites like Red Stats and Right Scoop you aren't getting much out of it. Whenever I take the time to actually look into one of these I follow the trail of linked sources until getting to a more unbiased news site with an actual reputation to protect. Then you can read the story presented their compared to how it is presented and twisted on the original right wing site. 

Just blindly reading every right wing site won't do much for you but reinforce what you already think

Those sites know that too. That's why they play to their audience to get clicks

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Honestly man, if you just throw up a bunch of links from very biased sites like Red Stats and Right Scoop you aren't getting much out of it. Whenever I take the time to actually look into one of these I follow the trail of linked sources until getting to a more unbiased news site with an actual reputation to protect. Then you can read the story presented their compared to how it is presented and twisted on the original right wing site. 

Just blindly reading every right wing site won't do much for you but reinforce what you already think

tenor.gif?itemid=10458791

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Those sites play a useful role to point out media bias. I'm a news junkie and I get my news from multiple sources including the dreaded MSM but the MSM deserves to be taken to task for false and misleading biased stories. They won't police themselves so we are fortunate to have multiple forms of media who will call them out.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Those sites play a useful role to point out media bias. I'm a news junkie and I get my news from multiple sources including the dreaded MSM but the MSM deserves to be taken to task for false and misleading biased stories. They won't police themselves so we are fortunate to have multiple forms of media who will call them out.

What you're posting is from sites that have false and misleading stories. They also aren't going to be held accountable for inaccuracies in any way. They're small outlets that look all over the internet for stories they can tell you 50% of to get you mad and get your clicks. 

At least a more reputable news organization has some level of accountability

But some many of you get so skewed in your view of bias in news that any place that isn't 100% pro Trump all of the time just gets an MSM label slapped on "justifying" you to ignore it. 

Just like saying "TDS" as a way to ignore Amy criticism directed at the president

The MSM bias is real and provable.

Just one example. In the impeachment coverage of Trump the nightly news ran 100 percent negative coverage of Trump's defense team.This is not reputable news. This is terrible "journalism" based on partisanship. 

https://bongino.com/medias-trump-coverage-now-100-negative-during-impeachment-hysteria/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-harvard-study-cnn-nbc-trump-coverage-93-percent-negative

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10458791

That poor woodpecker needs language school. Is he trying to say, "Yo quiero descansar." ? That would be "I want to rest" in Spanish.🧐😴

Maybe he's a Portugese woodpecker or something. I don't know.😂

• Upvote 1