THE BROWNS BOARD

ObaMao commie regime - used up 3/4 of the N95 masks, never replaced-

calfoxwc

that explains that. Probably used the money for trans education.....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/obama-administration-n95-stockpile-coronavirus

Reports: Obama admin used up the stockpile of N95 masks but never replenished the supply, despite recommendations to do so

In 2009, the Obama administration pulled three-quarters of the masks to combat the swine flu

https://www.theblaze.com/news/obama-administration-n95-stockpile-coronavirus

46 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I don't understand.

It's a joke as to when we'd see a thread directly blaming "ObaMao"

Though it is hard to keep track of when a president is and isn't responsible for the actions of his administration.

Oh wait, no it's not.... not on here

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's a joke as to when we'd see a thread directly blaming "ObaMao"

Though it is hard to keep track of when a president is and isn't responsible for the actions of his administration.

Oh wait, no it's not.... not on here

No, in the thread title read "Obamao Regime" ...so it wasn't directly blaming Obama.

Then consider this from the article:

Critics of the current administration have blamed President Donald Trump for the shortage of respirator masks that has left the country looking for ways to mass-produce them in time to fight the spread of the coronavirus.

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about.  You can't deny the unprecedented and egregious attempts made to throw this guy out of office. Whatever it takes.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

No, in the thread title read "Obamao Regime" ...so it wasn't directly blaming Obama.

Critics of the current administration have blamed President Donald Trump for the shortage of respirator masks that has left the country looking for ways to mass-produce them in time to fight the spread of the coronavirus.

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about.  You can't deny the egregious attempts made to throw this guy out of office. Whatever it takes.

90599534_205723917320444_898169900311248896_n.jpg

7 minutes ago, Gorka said:

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about.  You can't deny the unprecedented and egregious attempts made to throw this guy out of office. Whatever it takes.

Trust me man, it's an attempt to blame "ObaMao". It has been the case here for the last decade. 

I know you've seen this for a while.... Potentially over multiple accounts. 

Well, the op talks about how the ObaMao regime used up 3/4 of the masks and didn't replace them.

That doesn't mean that in the last three years, the Pres Trump admin couldn't have replaced them, except the corrupt dems are ONLY interested in reversing their loss in the 2016 election, and helping themselves to an expanded, illegal, leftwing voter base.

So, the OP discusses a FACT. Woodpecker doesn't know anything about life, love or politics etc etc etc, so he bitches about a source, bitches about a poster, bitches about what the op doesn't say that isn't relevant at all....

the best bet around here, is when woodpecker tries for the zillionth time to make himself look like a know-it-all, which never works. He just ends up making a fool of himself. Because, as Steve rightly noted...woodpecker is a little dick.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Trust me man, it's an attempt to blame "ObaMao". It has been the case here for the last decade. 

I know you've seen this for a while.... Potentially over multiple accounts. 

But even if it was who cares? ...the content of article itself is whats important, in which it pointed to Obamas administration.

But worse than a shortage of masks in my opinion is the fact that they're trying to blame Trump for it.

I don't understand why you won't comment on that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

But even if it was who cares? ...the content of article itself is whats important, in which it pointed to Obamas administration.

But worse than a shortage of masks in my opinion is the fact that they're trying to blame Trump for it.

I don't understand why you won't comment on that.

Comment on what? 

The problem the media has is that it can try to blame Trump for so many things that they sound like the boy who cried wolf. That creates a situation where legitimate critique and blame falls flat. Trump knows this too. That's why he purposefully floods the system with these small gaffs. They're shiny objects for media that then detract from the main issues 

These masks, I haven't looked into it. I can only start with a Blaze article and go through the sources to find a legitimate article or report so many times. If Obama's admin ignored concerned they should take blame. If Trump's admin ignored concerns then so should they. Why both admins didn't buy more, idk. The reasoning may have been sound. I just don't care enough to look into ANOTHER "oh my God ObaMao did this!" thread. 

Cool?

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Comment on what? 

Comment on anything related to the topic....not on what you think are the posters motives.

Which you just did. Good job.

The problem the media has is that it can try to blame Trump for so many things that they sound like the boy who cried wolf. That creates a situation where legitimate critique and blame falls flat.

The media has no problem blaming Trump for so many things because the media has a problem with Trump. And that is the problem we have with the media.

97% of the mainstream TV and print media vote Democrat and hate Donald Trump. And in order to make your point valid there would have to be instances of the media at least on occasion reporting legitimate critique and blame of Trump. If you could please post a news article that is a legitimate critique of Trump I promise I won't try to defend his transgression just because I support him. I'm not that guy.

Trump knows this too. That's why he purposefully floods the system with these small gaffs. They're shiny objects for media that then detract from the main issues ….such as the low unemployment rate, lowest black unemployment rate in history for blacks, the robust economy (pre corona) the unprecedented trade deals with foreign nations....

I couldn't make sense out of that so I added to it which now makes perfect sense.

These masks, I haven't looked into it. I can only start with a Blaze article and go through the sources to find a legitimate article or report so many times. If Obama's admin ignored concerned they should take blame. If Trump's admin ignored concerns then so should they. Why both admins didn't buy more, idk. The reasoning may have been sound. I just don't care enough to look into ANOTHER "oh my God ObaMao did this!" thread. 

The Blaze cited the LA Times and Bloomberg...left wing sources btw.

I got this out of Bloomberg:

The national stockpile used to be somewhat more robust. In 2006, Congress provided supplemental funds to add 104 million N95 masks and 52 million surgical masks in an effort to prepare for a flu pandemic. But after the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and

didn’t build back the supply.

Cool?

Very cool. It's always better to comment on the topic like you did then to attack the messenger.